New characters added:
- Meatboy / Binding of Isaac
NOW FEATURING MEATBOY, ISAAC, OCTODAD & SHELLRAZER!
”The game is just amazingly fun to play.“
- Touch Arcade - 5/5
“In every way imaginable, Bardbarian steps up as the perfect mobile experience.”
- Gamezebo - 5/5
“The most addictive mobile title I’ve reviewed in a very long time.”
- CapsuleComputers - 8.5/10
“Combining many popular genres pays off for this original and fast-paced game.”
- 148Apps - 4/5
Shred lute and collect loot in the critically acclaimed action-rpg Bardbarian!
In BARDBARIAN you play as Brad the Barbarian, who is (once again) awoken to the sounds of his town under siege. Today is no ordinary day though; Brad has grown tired of fighting. The XP grind has grown dull, and his heart beats with a musical bloodlust. Crafting a magic lute out of an old war axe, he steps outside...
Use your magical axe-lute to summon followers to fight for you. Navigate your party through the hordes of enemies, dodging and attacking, preventing them from destroying your town's prized decorative crystal. Survive waves to progress, collect loot, and unlock new units.
Upon death you are able to visit the town shop in order to upgrade Brad, the town and your followers, in hopes to make it further next time. Over 75 different upgrades are available, plus a total of 12 unlockable units.
Finished story mode? Play Endless and Survival modes for some fun, fast and competitive gameplay variety, set your best scores, collect achievements and challenge your friends via GameCenter integration.
● Unique genre-bending hybrid gameplay
● 12 units to unlock & loads of loot to upgrade pretty much everything!
● Over 8 enemy types to make you regret everything
● 4 Epic boss battles to crush your spirits
● Original, hand drawn artworks
● GameCenter Integration with Achievements and Leaderboards
● Awesome Rock/Metal soundtrack by Maximum Satan
● Endless and Survival modes
● There's a dinosaur boss
IMPORTANT: 3GS, iPod Touch 4th Gen, and iPad 1 are not supported
- May 15, 2014 New version 1.4
- May 15, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 06, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.2.7
- January 24, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- January 17, 2014 Initial release