App DescriptionA world clock app with a minimalistic user interface that will brighten your day. Designed from scratch for iOS 7 and optimised for the playful colours of the iPhone 5c.
1) World clocks
- Add some colour to your clocks. Colours optimised for the new look and feel of the iPhone 5c.
- Designed from scratch for iOS7.
- Use the default colour or customise the colours for each clock for quicker recognition.
- Personalise the title of each clock.
- A minimalist flat design. Verbose info is hidden until requested by the user.
- Timezone converter - enter a time in a selected city, and see immediately the converted time to all the timezones you selected.
- Zoom in to a specific clock to show it in full screen.
- Cleaner UI. Less clutter. Switches and buttons shown only on selections.
- Set single or recurring alarms.
- Add (optional) reminders that bug you repetitively about ignored alarms.
- Enter an alarm using your current or other timezones. Very convenient when setting meetings with people around the world or planning to watch a live TV show from a different timezone.
- Customise the sounds and the messages of the alarm.
- Easier access: Double tap an alarm to enable or disable it.
- A simple stopwatch.
- Email laps & times table or copy to the clipboard.
- More features (like multiple athletes support) COMING VERY SOON!
- A simple timer to count down a given time interval.
- Minimalistic no nonsense UI.
- Supports seconds.
5) Multi-Language support.
- Chinese (Simp.)
- More coming soon!
January 29, 2014 New version 1.01
November 17, 2013 Initial Release