What's NewThank you for using Focus 2. This update brings a number of notable performance improvements and new features. Here's what's new.
1. Enhanced blur effect - new algorithm with softer and more realistic results
2. New control for vividness - you can now create monochrome images
3. More export options. You can now export your images to Aperture, Photoshop, Lightroom, iPhoto, Fx Photo Studio, Intensify and Snapheal
4. System Share Accounts support added
5. Improved processing of RAW files
Not to mention minor bug fixes and improved performance on Macs with OS 10.7
App DescriptionOn sale till Friday. Don't miss out!
Focus 2 is the perfect app for digital photo artists of all skill levels who want to add stunning lens blur & tilt-shift effects to your photos, and take creative blurring effects to a whole new level! You'll easily direct your viewer’s eye right where you want it to go and enhance you photos to perfection.
Pick among 'Macro', 'Tilt-Shift', 'Portrait', 'Nature' or 'Architecture' tools to get realistic looks in few clicks. Select any object you want to be in the focus on your shot with 'Custom Focus' tool.
- Presets for Portrait, Nature, Architecture, Macro and Tilt-Shift, with override controls to add or remove lens blur
- Custom Focus options for precision control
- Advanced Vignette, to emphasise focused objects even more
- Face recognition in the Portrait setting
- Vividness controls for boosting color
- One-click auto enhancement fixes contrast, color, brightness and more
- Crop, zoom, straighten and aspect ratio adjustment
- Real-time previews with proprietary LiveBlur™ technology
- Full gestures support: rotate, pinch, zoom, move and adjust blur strength, all with your fingers!
- Maintain your settings by saving as a Focus 2 file or export images to JPG, TIFF, PNG and more
- Send directly to iPhoto, Aperture or share on popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- iCloud support
- Mavericks ready
Please Note: Focus 2 is an upgrade to the original Focus app created by Coppertino, Inc. Macphun has taken over development of Focus to improve it and continue its legacy as the most powerful software of its kind on Mac App Store. If you own the previous version of Focus, Focus 2 is a paid upgrade.
March 08, 2014 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
February 15, 2014 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $11.99
December 05, 2013 Initial Release