- Improves Compatibility With iOS 8
- Fixed a bug with filters scrolling under iOS8
- Fixed a bug with history tiles images under iOS 8
Merge two images to create beautiful and creative Double Exposure pictures with Picamerge.
Tuaw: "Picamerge is a rather unique photo app for iOS that is designed solely to create double exposures to make some unique looking images."
AppZapp: "The so-called “double exposure“ effect can lead to interesting results. The motto of the app is “Two become one” and works simple and easy."
Multiple exposure is the superimposition of two or more exposures to create a single image, and double exposure has a corresponding meaning in respect of two images. (c) Wikipedia
All images that you see on Screenshots are made in Picamerge app.
• Filters changes a lot of settings with just one touch (no need to twist and move all that weird sliders)
• However, you can adjust all filter settings with just one slider
• Choose image from Photo Library or create new
• Pan and zoom your images
• Crop image with square preset
• Save result image to your Camera Roll
• Share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail etc.
• iOS7 compatible, clean design, ease of use.
Picamerge is image blender app that allows you to overlay one image above another and apply filters quick and easy.
Filters perform alpha compositing, tone and apply art effects to images.
Picamerge helps you to create Art from regular images!
- October 25, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2014 Initial release