* Bug fixes.
If you like Tydlig, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Calculators have changed very little since the 1970s - while phones from that era look ancient. Why should calculators cling to a 40 year old design with a wall of buttons and one row for results in the age of retina displays? We deserve something better. Tydlig brings the calculator to the next level for iPhone & iPad with innovations like freeform canvas, responsive results and linked numbers.
Tydlig is perfect for calculating everyday things like tips and discounts, showing the entire history and allowing you to change any number with instant updates. For deeper calculations real-time graphing is an excellent way to explore and visualize things like bank interest rates and trigonometric functions.
* Responsive results: Edit any number on the canvas and see all results update automatically. Let your calculator work for you, not the other way around.
* Linked numbers: With a result selected, press any operation to create a linked number below. Responsive results will cascade down these links.
* All history is stored on an infinite scrolling canvas. Drag numbers around and reuse them as you wish.
* Annotate any number with an attached text label, like a freestyle spreadsheet.
* Real-time graphing: Link numbers to a graph and any change to the expression will instantly update the graph. Perfect when trying to explore how functions work and behave.
* Use the Slider to tweak any number and see results and graphs update in real-time. Combined with the graph it is an excellent way to visualize and teach math. Tap the slider to toggle between discrete and continuous modes.
* Share the entire canvas by printing, or exporting as a high quality PDF. You can also copy calculations as text, or save the visible area as an image which can be used in other applications like Pages or Word.
* Undo support.
* Supports external Bluetooth keyboards for really quick digit and basic operations entry (+, -, *, /).
* Tydlig works completely offline, no need to be connected to the internet.
* Lots of power under the hood with a lightning fast calculation engine, over 20 mathematical functions and scientific notation formatting options.
- December 06, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 04, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 24, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- November 12, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 08, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.4
- August 27, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 15, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 06, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.3.3
- July 18, 2014 New version 1.3.2
- May 15, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 26, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- April 17, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 24, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- February 17, 2014 New version 1.2
- February 17, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- December 12, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 11, 2013 Initial release