Great integration with Retronyms Hook.
Fixed bug that was causing crackling and popping on recording for some users.
Improved performance of file browsing.
Improved purchase and download stability.
Fixed several crashes.
It's copy and paste, just a whole lot smarter:
AudioCopy makes it easy to paste sound in hundreds of compatible apps.
Introducing the Content Store! You'll find dozens of Sound Packs you can use in your creations.
Sound Pack contain tons of music Loops and Samples that you can use in hundreds of AudioCopy-compatible apps, and other audio and music apps — iOS and beyond. Packs span many genres with content created by an amazing producer lineup. We've partnered with leading publisher of royalty free content, Loopmasters!
You can use Sound Packs from the Content Store in top music iOS apps like Launchpad, iMPC Pro, Tabletop, GarageBand, FL Studio, Cubasis, Auria, DM1 and hundreds more. Or drag your sounds to your desktop and use them anywhere.
The first round is on us! Unlock a free Sound Pack when you register AudioCopy.
More than a clipboard:
AudioCopy is a catalog for your sounds. Browse and audition all the sounds you've copied. Import your own sound libraries, store sounds centrally for easy use in your favorite apps.
Capture your sounds:
AudioCopy now comes with a built-in sound recorder. Record, pause, record some more.
A full-blown sound editor:
Trimming? Yeah we've got that. You can also normalize, fade, and reverse to name a few. Zoom in for even more detail in this gesture-based editor.
A great way to capture audio and share it:
Share your sounds with a brand-spanking new interface directly to SoundCloud
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 27, 2014 New version 2.2
- September 25, 2014 New version 2.21
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.22
- December 20, 2014 New version 3
- May 31, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- September 07, 2015 New version 3.0.4
- September 20, 2015 New version 3.0.5
- October 04, 2015 New version 3.0.6
- February 14, 2016 New version 3.1
- February 27, 2016 New version 3.1.1
- March 15, 2016 New version 3.1.2
- July 25, 2016 New version 3.4.0