- new: Game Center achievements,
- new: Gems (achievements counterparts within Eliss interface),
- new: Infinity score displays visualization of recent supernovas,
- new: immediate visual feedback shows if planet should be bigger or smaller,
- new: planet-grab anim and sound,
- improved: damage sound now positional making it easier to locate collisions by sound when using headphones,
- improved: portals will now only rarely overlap,
- improved: removed 5 fingers limitation on iPad, now allows up to 11,
- new: unlocking a mode displays an animation during game,
- new unlock flow: tutorial -> infinity -> odyssey after 5000 pts -> sandbox after 3 sectors,
- improved: Infinity difficulty: gentler difficulty curve until 4000 points,
- improved: Odyssey difficulty: less supernovas required in many sectors,
- improved: tutorial better at teaching disc-portal matching, collision, multitouch and infinity combos,
- improved: infinity nova score to stay on screen longer,
- improved: pause takes to modes screen instead of home,
- improved: resume button more obvious,
- improved: help pages,
- improved: arp button now in Odyssey screen (appears after beating sector 1),
- fixed: bug with syncing offline progress with online progress,
- fixed: bug with infinity best score flag,
- and more miscellaneous tweaks and fixes.
The "Most Innovative Game" award-winning multitouch puzzler is back!
Use your fingers to control all the planets, fuse planets together until they become giant, or split them into halves until they become tiny, you're in charge of this reactive universe. Just don't let different colors touch!
Eliss is an award winning and critically praised game, with innovative multitouch gameplay, a stylish and fluid procedural design, dynamic sounds, and a superb soundtrack. It's a fast-paced puzzle/action game that will push your limits as a player.
Eliss Infinity includes:
• Infinity, a new game, this time endless and score based. Line up bigger combos to increase your score and receive larger powerups. This is the most fun and replayable Eliss has ever been.
• Odyssey, the original game with its 25 levels, polished and this time with an interactive tutorial, and an unlockable music arpeggiator.
• Spacebox, a new mode where you can generate planets and play with them without losing. Train your skills, release your stress, or let the younger children play.
• A new slick look, and new features like warnings of future collisions, for a more pleasurable experience. And for the nostalgic, the option to revert to the original look.
• More music: two epic songs for Infinity, along with the four superb songs from Odyssey.
• Universal support. For the first time, Eliss works natively on all iOS devices and screens. This game has never felt this great.
• Sync. Your progress can be saved on your Game Center account, so you can continue playing from any device, and multiple users can make their own progress on the same device.
• Leaderboards and challenges. Accept a challenge from a friend and track it from within the game.
• All of this wrapped within an original, brand new big pixel interface, beautifully designed from scratch. This game feels as splendid as your iOS device.
Praise for the original Eliss:
* "A puzzler that's perfect for the iPhone."
* "There's no game in the AppStore that uses multitouch so fully. Eliss is not to be missed."
* "A multitouch marvel and indie favourite. This is puzzle gaming at its most intuitive."
* "There's nothing else like Eliss."
Cult Of Mac:
* "The multi-touch controls are a revelation."
* "One of the most essential games for the platform."
- February 06, 2014 Initial release
- June 30, 2014 New version 1.1
- July 16, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 22, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 25, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 23, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 29, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99