Get yourself a Google Cardboard VR headset, slide in your iPhone, and check out your seenes in the most immersive way yet!
We've added a new filter, Nida, which brings the coppery tones of a day at the beach.
And Twitter sharing has been improved, along with bug fixes and other improvements.
>>> Now supports Google Cardboard for viewing in Virtual Reality! <<<
Seene lets you capture and share the world in lifelike 3D by combining image, depth and movement into a shareable 3D photo, video or gif.
+++ iPhone 4 users: please note you cannot take seenes on iPhone 4, you can only view them.
• Capture lifelike 3D photos in under a second
• Tap to refocus and blur your photos after taking them by adjusting the depth of field
• Apply creative filters to enhance your shots
• Share special photos, videos, and gifs of your 3D seenes on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr & Instagram and messaging apps like Line
• Use the front camera to take fun 3D selfies
• Create and share sets of your favorite seenes
• You can save the hi-res originals to your camera roll too
Taking a seene on your phone is quick and simple. Point your phone at your subject and move smoothly in one direction – the app will do the rest. See around your subject by tilting your phone in your hand.
The technology behind Seene pushes mobile phones to their limit. We support iPhone 4S and higher for taking 3D photos.
We’d love to hear about how you’re using Seene, so please send any questions, comments or suggestions to [email protected]
- March 17, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.0.10
- December 17, 2014 New version 2.0.8
- November 19, 2014 New version 2.0.7
- November 10, 2014 New version 2.0.6
- November 04, 2014 New version 2.0.5
- October 13, 2014 New version 2.0.4
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- August 31, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- August 17, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- August 15, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- April 10, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- February 18, 2014 New version 1.3
- January 25, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- December 13, 2013 New version 1.2
- December 06, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- November 21, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 22, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- October 18, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- October 16, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- October 14, 2013 Initial release