What's NewFixes a crash that was affecting a small number of people after the last update.
Plus from the last update... we added support for iOS 8's new sharing extensions so you can now share seenes to your favourite apps that include an extension. Also, subscribed sets can now appear in your Timeline.
As always please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter @SeeneApp for updates and support. Thanks for using Seene!
App Description>>> 1.5 million downloads and chosen as one of the Best Apps of 2013 by Techcrunch <<<
Seene lets you capture and share the world in lifelike 3D by combining image, depth and movement into a shareable 3D photo, video or gif.
+++ iPhone 4 users: please note you cannot take seenes on iPhone 4, you can only view them.
• Capture lifelike 3D photos in under a second
• Tap to refocus and blur your photos after taking them by adjusting the depth of field
• Apply creative filters to enhance your shots
• Share special photos, videos, and gifs of your 3D seenes on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr & Instagram and messaging apps like Line
• Use the front camera to take fun 3D selfies
• Create and share sets of your favorite seenes
• You can save the hi-res originals to your camera roll too
Taking a seene on your phone is quick and simple. Point your phone at your subject and move smoothly in one direction – the app will do the rest. See around your subject by tilting your phone in your hand.
The technology behind Seene pushes mobile phones to their limit. We support iPhone 4S and higher for taking 3D photos.
We’d love to hear about how you’re using Seene, so please send any questions, comments or suggestions to email@example.com
November 25, 2014 New version 2.0.7
February 18, 2014 New version 1.3
January 29, 2014 New version 1.2.1
November 22, 2013 New version 1.1
October 23, 2013 New version 1.0.4
October 19, 2013 New version 1.0.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release