App DescriptionKong and his troop of crazy gorillas are trapped in an underground tunnel of nuclear waste. The only way to unlock all the gorrilla crew is to colllect as many gold coins as possible.
But it's not that easy. There's nuclear hazmat workers chasing you to throw you in a cage. There's also dangerous fireballs that will stop you in your tracks. Avoid toxic oil drums as well.
The oonly thng safe is the logs floating by in the toxic sludge, you'll need to hop from log to log to get to your destination safely. Collect diamonds and rubies along with the coins for a quick power-up to make you invinceible.
Throw apples at obstacles in your way to eliminate them.
Here's how the game works:
- Gameplay is simple and becomes more challenging as you avoid hazmat workers, fireballs, and nuclear waste barrels
- Tap the left side of the screen to jump from log to log.
- Tap the right side of the screen to throw your apples
- Collect gold coins to unlock more gorillas
- Collect the rubies and diamonds to gain a burst of speed and make you invincible
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Despicable Kong and the Rush to Escape Nuclear Tunnel, it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how you score compared to other players by how long you're able to survive and collect fish hooks and beach balls
- Challenge your friends to beat your score!
-DISCLAIMER FOR KIDS MODE IN APP PURCHASE FEATURE- Kids mode is an In App Purchase feature within the game that allows the user to have unlimited health. Also this feature disables the ability for the character to collect in game coins and the ability to shoot down obstacles within the game. The purpose of this feature is to allow the user and/or kids for that matter to be able to play the game for an extended period of time without being hit by any in game obstacle. The user will also have the option to turn KIDS MODE OFF as well.
November 30, -0001 Initial Release