REMOTE TRIGGER FOR APPLE WATCH
Now you wear the shutter release button directly on your wrist: Use your Apple Watch to control ProCamera on your iPhone! This enables you to take photos in situations where you normally can’t reach the controls of your iPhone. The display of the watch becomes your remote viewfinder. Preview the scene with a look at your wrist and take photos with just a tap. For advanced controls you can also set and start the ProTimer via Apple Watch.
Capture a series of photos with ProCamera. With the introduction of the intervalometer functionality, you are able to capture a photo sequence with 3 fast and easy settings: Delay before the first photo, total number of photos, and time interval between consecutive photos.
ADVANCED HFR VIDEO RECORDING
With the extended settings for video capturing, you can choose from a wide variety of frame rates. The broad selection ranges from cinematic 24fps to thrilling 240fps on newer devices. To be prepared for any situation, frame rates included are: 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60, 96, 100, 120, 192, 200, 240 fps.
CONFIGURABLE CAMERA SELECTOR
Customize the order of the camera modes (Photo, HDR, Video, Night, Code Scanner) to your liking. Rearrange the displayed icons in the camera selector or even hide modes you rarely use.
For more information check out our blog.
Fast. Simple. Professional. ProCamera 8 is a photo, video, and editing app bursting with state-of-the-art technology! ProCamera has been setting the standard for photo apps since the very beginning. It is the next generation of mobile photography. With its renowned powerful and intuitive user interface, the new ProCamera 8 now enables you to shoot stunning HDR photos and precisely control exposure and focus with a simple swipe. Designed for iOS 8 with HDR, Manual Control, and now even supports the Apple Watch!
Shoot Like A Pro - Capture The Moment.
Top features include:
vividHDR (In-App Purchase)
Fast. Simple. Vibrant. With our technology partner Ittiam for vividHDR, the world’s best HDR on iOS 8 does not require a tripod and can capture moving objects. Discover a new world of vivid colors and powerful contrasts.
EXPOSURE SWIPE CONTROL
With a swipe of your thumb, you can set the ideal exposure intuitively and boost the quality of your photos.
Now you can get the same level of control as with a DSLR camera. This includes setting explicit values for: exposure time, ISO sensitivity and white balance (color temperature & tint).
Focus can be controlled with a convenient swipe anywhere on the viewfinder.
REMOTE TRIGGER FOR APPLE WATCH
Use your Apple Watch to control ProCamera on your iPhone.
The NY Times says "the high-end crowd swears by it", National Geographic chose it as 1 of 8 "must-have travel apps". Forbes selected it as one of the "Best iPhone Camera Apps 2014" and said it "provides nearly any camera feature you could need, and shoots HD video". There are 3 million users who have trusted ProCamera for years.
ADVANCED EDITING CONTROL & 76 FILTERS AND EFFECTS
Editing is taken to a new level: Quickly and seamlessly swipe between filters, use image adjustment tools, or crop and correct photos.
FULL RESOLUTION PHOTO PREVIEW
Just double tap in ‘Album’ to see your masterpiece in full resolution. ProCamera is the only app that shows you every pixel of your photos.
INCREASED CAMERA CONTROL
Separate Focus and Exposure points allow for fast and intuitive control in both photo and video modes.
FULL SCREEN TRIGGER
Capture candid moments without even looking at the screen, which makes it the ideal tool for street photography.
Get professional, sharp and noise free night shots! Shutter speed can be set to 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and even 1 second (iPhone 4S/5).
SQUARE AND WIDESCREEN CAPTURE FORMATS
The new capture formats (16:9, 4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 3:1) use the maximum possible screen real estate for accurate composition and framing.
ADVANCED HD VIDEO RECORDING
The broad selection of frame rates ranges from cinematic 24 fps to thrilling 240 fps. HFR videos can be used for stunning slow-motion playbacks.
Share on Facebook, Twitter, EyeEm, and Instagram (with unique SquarePrepare function and support of high-res exports); or batch upload to DropBox and Vimeo. The ‘Open In’ option lets you easily transfer photos between editing and sharing apps and it supports TIFF.
FAST ACCESS TO YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
By flicking from the left margin to right in the viewfinder.
In addition, ProCamera offers TIFF, RAPID FIRE MODE, ANTI SHAKE for photos and videos, 3D TILTMETER, SELF TIMER and INTERVALOMETER, extremely FAST STARTUP SPEED, VOLUME TRIGGER, Live HISTOGRAM, REALTIME 6x DIGITAL ZOOM, distraction free shooting with FULLSCREEN MODE, Gray Card Calibration, Slow-motion video player, dedicated Lightbox, Illustrated Manual, Code Scanner, EXIF/VideoMetaData Viewer, Manual Save, and much more.
Join the ProCamera community. Visit our blog. Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest tutorials, news and features. Tag your photos with #procamera in Instagram for a chance to be featured. Contact us via ‘customer service’ within the app or drop us an email for suggestions. We are listening.
- April 25, 2015 New version 6.2
- March 24, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- March 14, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 06, 2015 New version 6.1.1
- February 22, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- February 17, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 13, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 10, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 12, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 03, 2014 New version 6.1
- September 25, 2014 New version 6.0
- September 05, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- September 03, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 03, 2014 New version 5.5
- July 29, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- July 24, 2014 New version 5.4.1
- July 22, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- July 22, 2014 New version 5.4
- July 15, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- April 17, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- April 03, 2014 New version 5.3
- February 17, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 11, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 27, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 23, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 07, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 18, 2013 New version 5.2
- December 17, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 14, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 12, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 26, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 14, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 07, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 06, 2013 New version 5.1
- November 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 19, 2013 Initial release