- Various performance improvements and bug fixes
*Tickety Toc Bubble Time app is a fun, educational and interactive experience for the little ones.- USA Today
*Award-winning developer, Cupcake Digital, debuts the first deluxe Tickety Toc story app filled with bubble fun, tappable surprises, 3D animations, and playful activities!
In a very special shop, with a very special clock, twins Tommy and Tallulah have the very special job of making the clock chime … and when they are done, it’s time for bubble fun! In this very first Tickety Toc storybook adventure app, follow Tommy and Tallulah as they discover a big pot of bubble mixture and blow a GIANT bubble that grows so large, it picks up their Tickety Town friends and even the twins, too! Their friend Hopparoo loves to pop bubbles, but can the fun-loving bunny pop-pop-pop the BIG bubble before it’s time to chime again?
Tickety Toc Bubble Time was developed by award-winning children’s app developer Cupcake Digital in partnership with Zodiak Rights.
Enjoy the whimsical world of Tickety Toc with this very special app, which includes:
Three reading modes: Read to Me, for kids who love being read aloud while interacting with all the surprising animations, Read & Play provides hours of tappable fun without narration, and Quiet Reading for cuddle time.
An insightful Grown-Up’s Corner with questions to promote reading comprehension and prompt thoughtful conversation about the story.
Exciting activities to get kids learning while playing:
• Help Tommy and Tallulah tap bubbles to complete words and have fun spelling with Bubble Word.
• Kids can learn to tell time in Chime Time.
• Build Pufferty a very special train track in the playful Train Time activity by helping drag one piece at a time.
• Pop bubbles to reveal and match Tick Tocktastic pictures in Memory Match!
• Color scenes from the story and play with multiple effects and stickers! Get creative with spray paint, chalk, brushes, and buckets of paint.
Parents can find free downloadable educational activities on CupcakeDigital.com to continue the learning off-screen. The Education Corner on the website also includes Parents’ and Teachers’ Guides designed to provide helpful tips.
Check out the episode that inspired this app, "Bubble Time," now available on iTunes - http://bit.ly/16qxQku
- June 13, 2014 Initial release