First BIG content update is here.
You white_hat hackers out there, let's cut and hack!
* added a completely new Survival mode with a lot of new gameplay mechanics and progression with increasing difficulty (unlocked when reaching 12th level or for 4.000 Credits)
* added a new beautiful White theme of the game (all the black menu/game things turns to heavenly white :))
* lots of other improvements, tweaks and bug fixes
Don't forget to show your support, rate us with 5 stars and let us know, what do you want to see in the next update.
The worlds first choice-driven abstract hacking simulator. For free!
You are a hacker!
Be fast and breach as many systems as possible within the time limit. Stay precise with your cutting to hack more data and dominate the leaderboards. As it's "blitz" style game, you have to rush and slice all the geometry shapes with your perfectly drawn lines.
Level up, sell data to a corporation and face the consequences... and enjoy your rewards.
Use your hard earned credits to equip augumentations to boost your hacking skills (to improve your precision, get more time for hacking, and multiply your score right from start). Courtesy of Augtech Corporation.
* choose between two game modes - Rush and Survival
* enjoy two beautiful white_hat a black_hat themes
* test your accuracy, speed and reflexes in unique stylish game
* hack your way through various coluor schemes, shapes and randomly generated cuts
* achieve 50 levels and follow a decision-driven story
Happy cutting n hacking.
WE WOULD LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Your five-star reviews/ratings are very important to us, and they’ll help us bring you free updates with more great features and exciting new games!
Please contact us through the support link below if you experience any problems, or if you would like to share your ideas with us on how to further improve the game.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO connection between Watch Dogs game and our Cut and Hack game. Watch Dogs is trademark of Ubisoft(r).
Like us: www.facebook.com/aboutfungames
Follow us: www.twitter.com/aboutfungames
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.1.1