Ginga is the virtual soccer trainings application, which helps you to overthrow your opponent
Marcel Lucassen is specialist technique and tactics trainer for the German National team. In this app he teaches you specific exercises which can help you to out play difficult situations.
Each movement of the body, how small it might be, is explained. This gives you the opportunity to learn the exercises into perfection. Practicing the movements enables better technique and improves your overall ball precision.
Every Package contains 6 exercises which become gradually more difficult. Mastering each exercise will construct fundamental learnings for the next exercise.
* 39 very useful feints and ball coordination exercises
* Exercises designed especially for this app by Marcel Lucassen, the specialist in technology and tactics for the German national team
* All the exercises are also spoken aloud
* All exercises are virtually visualised from any angle and at any speed in a 3D enviroment.
* Left footed player option integrated
* See streamed videos in which youth Bundesliga players demonstrate the exercises
* Each exercise has the possibility to view handpicked hotspots, so you can not overlook a detail during practice
* Compare your moves with professional young players and share self-recorded videos of your achievements or training sessions with your friends through your social networks.
Try Ginga with our free sample pack!
Like it? Get 50 likes on your recorded facebook video and receive package #1 for free!
- June 15, 2014 Initial release