Maintenance Update for iOS 8
- Fixes to menu dialogs for Settings and FX for both iPad and iPhone
- New Reset App feature to remove any settings that affect connection with the Raspberry Pi
- Some small fixes to the UI
An all-new version coming soon with some great new features.
* This app requires a Raspberry Pi with installed Camera Module to work *
Use your iOS device to control the Raspberry Pi camera module. Control exposure modes, special effects for still images with the simple interface - no need to learn complex SSH commands.
Quickly and easily preview your images on the iOS device and save to your camera roll. The same images are also saved to your Raspberry Pi.
A great way to experiment with the possibilities of the Raspberry Pi camera.
- February 18, 2015 New version 1.4
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.3
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.2
- September 11, 2013 New version 1.1
- August 16, 2013 Initial release