- Now with the immune system!
-See how the body stays healthy: trigger ahhhhh-chooooos, launch antibodies, stick bandages, feed white blood cells bacterial feasts, and more!
Explore a working model of the body. Every part is animated and interactive: the heart beats, guts gurgle, lungs breathe, the skin feels, and eyes see. Designed for kids ages 4+ to discover what we’re made of and how we work.
The Human Body has reached the #1 spot on the App Store’s education charts in 144 countries and is a Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice. Two more apps from Tinybop’s Explorer’s Library are now available: Homes and Plants.
“The sound effects are both hilarious and compelling—the pulsing swoosh of the heart pumping is soothing, but the gassy squeaks coming from the digestive system are enough to send my kids into a fit of giggles.”
— LIZ GUMBINNER, COOL MOM TECH
“What it all amounts to is a circuitous, engrossing tour through the human body — one that’s completely self-guided and unique to every user.”
— KYLE VANHEMERT, WIRED
• Seven interactive, animated system of the body teach basic human anatomy, including the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, and immune systems.
• Includes a detailed, accurate, interactive model of the heart, brain, eye, stomach, mouth, and much more.
• The urogenital system is available as an in-app purchase.
• Dashboard allows you to support your kids’ progress.
• Easily switch between text labels in up to 51 languages.
• Free downloadable app handbook with tips for interactivity and additional resources.
• Smart device features include: front camera to demonstrate vision, microphone to show how hearing works, photo and music libraries are accessed to demonstrate brain function, device orientation shows the effect of gravity on the body.
• Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
• Multi-user system: each child can choose and name their own body avatar from one of four characters.
• Original artwork and sound design.
• Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults.
• No rules or levels—curiosity is rewarded.
• No marketing or advertising to kids.
• Certified for best practices in kids’ apps by Moms with Apps.
To enrich your learning experience, a free handbook full of facts and guides for interactions is available on our site. Download the Plants Handbook here: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, developers, and artists building educational apps for curious kids.
We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
Your feedback is appreciated; keep it coming! If you have ideas, or if something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: [email protected]
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- May 03, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 11, 2015 New version 2.3.0
- February 12, 2015 New version 2.2.3
- January 02, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- December 09, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- December 08, 2014 New version 2.1.8
- December 02, 2014 New version 2.1.7
- November 26, 2014 New version 2.1.6
- November 24, 2014 New version 2.1.5
- September 15, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- July 14, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- June 28, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- June 03, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- May 30, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 30, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- November 09, 2013 New version 1.08
- October 12, 2013 New version 1.07
- September 27, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- September 21, 2013 New version 1.06
- September 18, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.05
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.03
- August 31, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 30, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 23, 2013 New version 1.02
- August 17, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 15, 2013 Initial release