- LATEST, UPDATED TOMTOM MAP: because roads are constantly changing, on average 15% of roads change every year, your TomTom App update comes with the latest and most up-to-date map.
- Power saving: we have optimized battery usage and reduced heat generation
- iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4th gen. and iPad 1st gen. users (and other users of iOS6.x): this is the last version of the TomTom app that will support your device.
30 days of TomTom Navigation including world-class TomTom Traffic for only $0.99
And for a limited time, take advantage of the following special value deals inside the app:
- unlimited license to continue using the app after 30 days for $24.99 instead of $49.99
- 1 year Traffic subscription for $14.99 instead of $23.99
- 1 month Traffic subscription for $1.99 instead of $3.59
“…if you're going to spend the money on a GPS app, you're way better off with TomTom.”
(Jordan Goodson, USA Today)
“I found TomTom most useful …The software routed me around traffic more intelligently…”
(Bob Tedeschi, New York Times).
Try TomTom Navigation for 30 days and see how far you can go with your iPhone. With its Offline Maps you’ll never have to worry about losing your way when you lose your mobile data connection. In addition, the world's biggest database of real travel times is built into the app to give you the fastest routes and most accurate arrival times. And if traffic changes and there is a better route, you will be first to know thanks to its world-class traffic information. Discover why it is the must-have app for drivers.
During the 30 days navigation trial you will:
›› Never miss a turn… thanks to voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that is trusted by 70 million drivers.
›› Get to your destination faster… thanks to world-class traffic information helping you get around traffic more effectively than ever before.
›› Drive with confidence … thanks to shared daily map corrections from the 20 million members in our Map Share community.
For all features and full descriptions please see www.tomtom.com/navigation/iphone
After the trial you can continue to receive voice-guided turn-by-turn instructions if you purchase an unlimited navigation license inside the app. Once unlocked the app will function just like the prepaid version of the TomTom Navigation app. Without a license you can still browse maps, plan routes and share locations. For full feature descriptions please see www.tomtom.com/navigation/iphone
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhone 3GS, and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 4th gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G, original iPad, original iPod touch, and iPod touch 2nd/3rd gen are not supported.
- Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription to a different device, restore your purchases in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- October 22, 2014 New version 1.19
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.18
- June 18, 2014 Initial release