LATEST, UPDATED TOMTOM MAP: Because roads are constantly changing, on average 15% of roads change every year, your TomTom App update comes with the latest and most up-to-date map.
BUG FIXES AND PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS
30 days of TomTom Navigation including world-class TomTom Traffic for only $0.99
And for a limited time, take advantage of the special value deal inside the app and get the unlimited license to continue using the app after 30 days for $24.99 instead of $49.99.
“…if you're going to spend the money on a GPS app, you're way better off with TomTom.”
(Jordan Goodson, USA Today)
“I found TomTom most useful …The software routed me around traffic more intelligently…”
(Bob Tedeschi, New York Times).
Try TomTom Navigation for 30 days and see how far you can go with your iPhone. With its Offline Maps you’ll never have to worry about losing your way when you lose your mobile data connection. In addition, the world's biggest database of real travel times is built into the app to give you the fastest routes and most accurate arrival times. And if traffic changes and there is a better route, you will be first to know thanks to its world-class traffic information. Discover why it is the must-have app for drivers.
During the 30 days navigation trial you will:
›› Never miss a turn… thanks to voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that is trusted by 70 million drivers.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you don't need a mobile data connection or large mobile data plan. Updated for free with every major release.
›› Get to your destination faster… thanks to world-class traffic information helping you get around traffic more effectively than ever before.
›› Drive with confidence … thanks to shared daily map corrections from the 20 million members in our Map Share community.
After the trial you can continue to receive voice-guided turn-by-turn instructions if you purchase an unlimited navigation license inside the app. Once unlocked the app will function just like the prepaid version of the TomTom Navigation app. Without a license you can still browse maps, plan routes and share locations.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 4G-enabled iPads, iPhone 3 and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 5th gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G/GS, original iPad, original iPod touch and iPod touch 2nd/3rd/4th gen are not supported.
- Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription to a different device, restore your purchases in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.18
- October 22, 2014 New version 1.19
- May 08, 2015 New version 1.20
- October 20, 2015 New version 1.21
- November 03, 2015 New version 1.21.1
- November 17, 2015 New version 1.21.2
- February 10, 2016 New version 1.22