- Added missing illustration on the Act 4 in French and German.
- Text improvements in English and Italian.
- Better potions are now dropped in Act 3 and 4.
- The Gourgaz’ earthquake no longer stuns the player.
- Doomwolves summon has now a longer cooldown.
- Weapons durability has been increased.
- Stability improvements and generic bug fixing.
"Half gamebook and half action RPG, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is one adventure that fans of either genre will enjoy from start to finish"
– PocketGamer.co.uk - 9/10
"A fascinating experiment, occasionally a beautiful little piece of art, and I really ended up enjoying both the combat system and the character building in the long run."
– TouchArcade - 4/5
"Highly exceptional and unique in ways that would only be discovered by experiencing it first-hand."
– 148apps - 4/5
"An amazing overall interactive gamebook experience."
- Capsule Computers - 9,5/10
Develop awards 2014 – Finalist in "Use of a license or IP"
IndieCade 2014 - Digital Selection
Italian Games Awards 2014 - "Best Italian Indie Game" & "Best Italian Game Design"
ACT 4 – Dawn over V’taag now available!
“The dark tower of V’taag looms above you. Like an accusing finger, this monstrous edifice of granite and black iron pierces the sky, drawing bolts of lightning from the roiling clouds above.”
Your epic adventure comes to an end! Storm the fortress of V’taag and thwart the evil plans of the Darklords of Helgedad, once and for all. All mysteries shall be unveiled and the greatest battles shall be fought in the final act of the acclaimed Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf saga.
Are you ready to write your own destiny?
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf has evolved and improved dramatically since the release of Act 1. If you only explored Rockstarn or the Sunken Forest, be sure to get back to the Magnamund and enjoy all the new features! The defensive stance for dual wielders, the tactical pause, the fine tuning of all attacks and Kai disciplines… Here at Forge Reply we have been listening closely to your feedback. Come and see for yourself!
Season Pass: Get episodes 2, 3 and 4 at best price. Do your part and fight for Sommerlund and the Kai Order!
THE VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU ARE THE HERO
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a new combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has been working with the studio, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, now complete with all its four Acts!
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear
- Write your own story through multiple choices
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- The new tactical pause system, that freezes time when you are choosing your next move. Unleash the tactician in you! (only on Easy and Medium difficulty)
- Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
- Cloud saving features
- Fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
IMPORTANT: Please restart your device after installing the application to improve game stability and performance!
LONE WOLF TM&© Joe Dever 1984-2014 JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF©2014 Lic. Atlantyca S.p.A. JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF videogame ©2014 Forge Reply, Atlantyca & Joe Dever All rights reserved. Published by BulkyPix
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 04, 2015 New version 4.2
- December 25, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 17, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 01, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 21, 2014 New version 4.1
- November 20, 2014 New version 4.0
- August 27, 2014 New version 3.1
- August 16, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- August 13, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- August 11, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- August 11, 2014 New version 3.0
- June 06, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- April 29, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 03, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- April 03, 2014 New version 2.0
- February 24, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- February 17, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 03, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 14, 2013 Initial release