MATH 42 version 2.0 is a completely redesigned and redeveloped program. It only overtook the appearance, the systematics and the intelligence.
• Exercises and test results are in the Cloud and available to registered users on all their iOS devices.
• MATH 42 2.0 has a new 2D-entry combined with intelligent parentheses — it works like a common calculator but without the complex syntax.
• The keyboard offers the following new functions: n-th root, GCD, LCM, factorial, absolute value, arc-sin/-cos/-tan, rad/deg, inequations, vectors and nxm matrices.
All mathematics present in MATH 42 1.7 and everything that has been free up until now, stays free in MATH 42 2.0.
New Premium Features are available for 30 days for free for registered users. From then on they are available through a monthly subscription;
• Equations: substitution ans numerical solutions
• Case distinction for equations with absolute values and inequations.
• Analysis: Integrals (By parts, by substitution, partial fraction decomposition), definite- and indefinite integral, curve sketching (Derivatives, roots, extremes, inflection points)
• Linear algebra: vectors and matrices (Adding, multiplying, determinant (2x2, Sarrus, Laplace), inverse, characteristic polynomial, eigenvalues and -vectors, kernel, rank, Gauss-algorithm, LSE)
MATH 42 helps middle-school-, high-school- and college-students to understand mathematics better. It helps them with homework, ahead of tests and during studies with (1) intelligent approaches to the solution, (2) Step-by-Step solutions and (3) a training- and test-mode. Exercises and solutions can be posted on Facebook and sent by eMail.
FREE MATHEMATICAL FEATURES
All math that was free up until now will also be available for free in this version of MATH 42.
• Simplifications and transformations (Signs, combining, factorizing, binomial decomposition, …)
• Fractions (adding, reducing, multiplying, simplifying, GCD, LCM, …)
• Logarithms and trigonometric functions (rad/deg)
• Linear equations
• Fractional equations
• Quadratic equations
• Systems of equations (linear and non-linear)
• Polynomial long division
• Derivation (sums, exponents, products, quotients, chain, powers, roots, trigonometry, …)
• Graphical Curve Sketching (Derivation, roots, extremes, inflection points, poles, asymptotical functions, intersection points)
PREMIUM MATHEMATICAL FEATURES
The Premium features are available for registered users for free for one month. From there on they’ll be available through a subscription.
• Equations of higher degree (numerical solutions, substitution)
• Exponential, logarithmic and trigonometric equations (Substitution)
• Absolute value and inequations (Case distinction)
• Polynomials (Roots, factors)
• Integrals (By parts, by substitution, partial fraction decomposition), definite and indefinite integral
• Curve Sketching (Derivation, roots, extremes, inflection points)
• Matrices (adding, multiplying, determinant (2x2, Sarrus, Laplace), inverse, characteristic polynomial, eigenvalues and -vectors, kernel, rank, Gauss-algorithm, LSE)
Unlimited access to all Premium features with one of the following subscriptions:
• 1 month for 8,99 USD
• 3 months for 17,99 USD (5.99 USD / month)
• 6 months for 23,99 USD (3.99 USD / month)
• 12 months for 35,99 USD (2.99 USD / month)
Your subscription will automatically renew after 1, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on your chosen subscription and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions or concerns to: [email protected]
• 2D-input of formulae (without edit line), combined with intelligent parentheses — like a calculator without complicated commands
• Intelligent suggestions and approaches to the solution
• Detailed Step-by-Step solutions, like those of a private tutor — with displayable steps and sub-steps
• Comprehensive mathematical explanations — for each step and notion
• Exercises and test results in the cloud — available on all iOS devices
• Interactive graphs incl. graphical curve sketching
• New calculator — shows computations in steps
• Choice of the unknown
• Sharing functions — Exercises and solutions can be posted on Facebook and sent by eMail
• Automatically saves calculated exercises
• Problem-specific help
• Exercises — subdivided by topic and level
• Training mode — afterwards each problem can be analyzed step-by-step
• Test mode for a realistic assessment of skills
• Test results and statistics show progress over time
• Tests and exercises were created in cooperation with experienced pedagogues and private tutors
• MATH 42 works without templates or pre-calculated solutions
• MATH 42 solves all problems on the fly, like a teacher at the board
• MATH 42 is a real symbolic algebra system
• MATH 42 bases on artificial intelligence — intelligent approaches,…
• MATH 42 works offline — it doesn’t need an internet connection
• The entire intelligence lies within MATH 42 itself
- August 01, 2013 Initial release
- August 20, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 09, 2013 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- January 23, 2014 New version 1.5
- February 18, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- March 08, 2014 New version 1.6
- May 14, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 20, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 28, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- September 14, 2015 New version 2.0