The update provides a complete overhaul of the mathematical explanations and definitions, which greatly enhances the learning experience of the students. It enables them to understand every concept and notion, that was formerly too difficult to grasp.
MATH 42 2.2 is 10x - 100x faster compared to previous versions, which makes MATH 42 even snappier than before.
MATH 42 helps middle-school-, high-school- and college-students to understand mathematics better. It helps them with homework, ahead of tests and during studies with (1) intelligent approaches to the solution, (2) Step-by-Step solutions and (3) a training- and test-mode. Exercises and solutions can be posted on Facebook and sent by eMail.
FREE MATHEMATICAL FEATURES
All math that was free up until now will also be available for free in this version of MATH 42.
• Simplifications and transformations (Signs, combining, factorizing, binomial decomposition, …)
• Fractions (adding, reducing, multiplying, simplifying, GCD, LCM, …)
• Logarithms and trigonometric functions (rad/deg)
• Linear equations
• Fractional equations
• Quadratic equations
• Systems of equations (linear and non-linear)
• Polynomial long division
• Derivation (sums, exponents, products, quotients, chain, powers, roots, trigonometry, …)
• Graphical Curve Sketching (Derivation, roots, extremes, inflection points, poles, asymptotical functions, intersection points)
PREMIUM MATHEMATICAL FEATURES
The Premium features are available for registered users for free for one month. From there on they’ll be available through a subscription.
• Equations of higher degree (numerical solutions, substitution)
• Exponential, logarithmic and trigonometric equations (Substitution)
• Absolute value and inequations (Case distinction)
• Polynomials (Roots, factors)
• Integrals (By parts, by substitution, partial fraction decomposition), definite and indefinite integral
• Curve Sketching (Derivation, roots, extremes, inflection points)
• Matrices (adding, multiplying, determinant (2x2, Sarrus, Laplace), inverse, characteristic polynomial, eigenvalues and -vectors, kernel, rank, Gauss-algorithm, LSE)
Unlimited access to all Premium features with one of the following subscriptions:
• 1 month for 8,99 USD
• 3 months for 17,99 USD (5.99 USD / month)
• 6 months for 23,99 USD (3.99 USD / month)
• 12 months for 35,99 USD (2.99 USD / month)
Your subscription will automatically renew after 1, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on your chosen subscription and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions or concerns to: [email protected]
• 2D-input of formulae (without edit line), combined with intelligent parentheses — like a calculator without complicated commands
• Intelligent suggestions and approaches to the solution
• Detailed Step-by-Step solutions, like those of a private tutor — with displayable steps and sub-steps
• Comprehensive mathematical explanations — for each step and notion
• Exercises and test results in the cloud — available on all iOS devices
• Interactive graphs incl. graphical curve sketching
• New calculator — shows computations in steps
• Choice of the unknown
• Sharing functions — Exercises and solutions can be posted on Facebook and sent by eMail
• Automatically saves calculated exercises
• Problem-specific help
• Exercises — subdivided by topic and level
• Training mode — afterwards each problem can be analyzed step-by-step
• Test mode for a realistic assessment of skills
• Test results and statistics show progress over time
• Tests and exercises were created in cooperation with experienced pedagogues and private tutors
• MATH 42 works without templates or pre-calculated solutions
• MATH 42 solves all problems on the fly, like a teacher at the board
• MATH 42 is a real symbolic algebra system
• MATH 42 bases on artificial intelligence — intelligent approaches,…
• MATH 42 works offline — it doesn’t need an internet connection
• The entire intelligence lies within MATH 42 itself
- August 01, 2013 Initial release
- August 20, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 09, 2013 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- January 23, 2014 New version 1.5
- February 18, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- March 08, 2014 New version 1.6
- May 14, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 20, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 28, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- September 14, 2015 New version 2.0
- October 10, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- December 16, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- January 28, 2016 New version 2.2.0