iOS 7 support
Build castles for knights and princesses, skyscrapers for ninjas and anything else you can imagine. Tailored for a younger crowd than Minecraft, the game teaches kids to follow directions to build complex structures, and develops their imagination in a free play mode with 70 different types of materials and characters. The game pushes children's spatial planning skills by requiring them to figure out the correct order to stack the blocks and compose complex shapes from simple building blocks.
* 70 different building materials and characters
* 4 different free play backgrounds
* 16 levels, increasing in difficulty
* Guided tutorial and learning path
* Idea generator to help the child decide what to build
Note: The app lets the child save their construction projects to your camera roll. The app will notify you once if the child tries to save a photo, and prompt you once with suggestions for construction projects.
Recommended Ages: 4+
About SocialBug Labs:
SocialBug Labs is a mobile game studio based in San Francisco, founded by Yael Gavish and Eran Davidov. We believe in fun-powered education, and are mainly focused on building games that enhance children's cognitive skills.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- January 02, 2017 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!