Fix for issue download problem on iOS9
New iPhone layout
Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Please note that once you update to iOS9 the Newsstand folder will turn into a standard app folder. You will now be able to move your magazine apps out of Newsstand, for example on to your homescreen.**
Baking Heaven is the magazine app that brings you 101 exciting new sweet baking recipes every issue. If there’s a new trend you’d like to try, we’ve got the recipes covered – cake pops, whoopie pies, cupcakes, cookies, tarts and cakes, we feature it all!
As a quarterly magazine app, Baking Heaven works with the seasons – so our autumn, winter, spring and summer issues are packed with all the special occasion recipes you’d hope to find. Each issue also focuses on a particular theme to help hone your skills in that area – in the past topics have included Perfect pies and tarts, patisserie, international bakes and retro treats.
Take a look through your free sampler for an idea of the recipes you can expect, then maybe test us out with a single issue, or quarterly subscription – you can cancel whenever you want, but we’re sure your taste buds won’t let you…
Paid for app downloads include one issue of the user's choice. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £11.99 / US $15.99 (4 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 29, 2013 Initial release
- July 17, 2014 New version 4.9.58
- November 21, 2014 New version 4.9.68
- August 01, 2015 New version 4.9.81
- December 07, 2015 New version 4.9.88