What's NewNew NCLEX RN and PN questions from the National Council Licensure Exam Board 2013 examination.
See the recent NCLEX questions.
Cumulative pass rate: 94.2%
Average pass level: 75 questions
*based on 2013 test results
App DescriptionPass NCLEX after 1 day of study! We guarantee it.
NCLEX-RN Exam QBank, by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, is the only app which simulates the actual NCLEX-RN and PN examinations. 4000 questions and answers were written by nurse educators who have written questions for the actual NCLEX examination.
The subject categories are exactly the same as on the actual NCLEX examination, and the questions are formatted just like the real NCLEX examination. You can take a timed practice examinations with 9 competency levels - just like the actual examination. NCLEX QBank includes Select All That Apply questions, Place in Correct Order questions, Calculation questions, and Hot-spot questions.
NCLEX-RN Exam QBank questions, answers, and rationales are professionally edited for quality and accuracy.
• New questions covering the 2013 Basic Life Support and ACLS Guidelines.
• New questions covering the 2013 ACOG, ANA, and AANP Nursing Best Practices Guidelines.
• NCLEX competency levels and Candidate Performance Standards
• 4000 unique multiple-choice questions organized by NCLEX category
• Choose the topics you want to study.
• Take practice examinations with new questions each time.
• Each question includes detailed rationales.
• Review your exam scores and rationales.
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
Reviews: "This app is packed with information and has a really great layout. I found it easy to work my way through each test section and was able to retain the information quite well."
March 07, 2014 New version 2014.7
February 15, 2014 New version 2014.6
January 29, 2014 New version 2014.5
December 31, 2013 New version 2014.3
September 26, 2013 New version 2014.1
June 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
June 12, 2013 Initial Release