What's New- iOS 7 Compatibility
- Bug fixes
App DescriptionKeep your most valuable, private, and incriminating stuff away from prying eyes, the ultimate secret storage solution for all your Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Credit Cards and Passwords.
Private navigation system without history track ( Incognito ) and secret web site bookmark system. All your files will be hidden from snoopers and PASSWORD PROTECTED!!!
- Provide perfect security with a hi-encrypted passwords
- Decoy Safe (A completely separate storage area to trick nosy intruders).
- Discrete unassuming Icon - looks just like a regular folder
- Use the camera to create and save private photos from within the app
- Credit Card and data secure storage with high cryptography.
- Work great with high-speed response, high resolution and simple operation
- Ability to Import AND Export Photos and videos to or from Mac/PC
- Create albums to organize photos and videos
- Support emailing photos and videos
- Full HD Image and Video Support
- Export photos and video back to public albums
NOTE: All information is stored only in device.
CAMERA ROLL VIDEOS ONLY
Due to limitations beyond our control the iPhone 3G and iPod3G (and older) are not able to access the video files from the camera roll, despite the fact video files may be present in the camera roll.
Break in location requires the user to ensure "location services" is switched ON
Due to limitations out of our control we cannot execute some functions
-Delete photos from the native Photos app. You must delete them yourself, after importing them into Secure Folder Pro, if you want to protect those pictures from prying eyes.
-Access the VIDEO folder used in the native iPod Application, for example Videos that were downloaded from iTunes. However videos from the Camera Roll are fully accessible and new Videos can be created inside the Secure Folder Pro Application.
October 02, 2013 New version 1.2
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
June 13, 2013 Initial Release