• Fixed the logging of resources gained when using your own building with Impersonate Tax Collector in your completed quest list
• Improved iOS 8 support
Wizards of the Coast and Playdek present the award-winning Dungeons & Dragons board game Lords of Waterdeep!
Now available: The award-winning Dungeons & Dragons® expansion for Lords of Waterdeep – Scoundrels of Skullport!
Skullport -- also known as the Port of Shadows – is nestled in the heart of Undermountain. A haven for nefarious crimes, underhanded deals and back-alley murders, Skullport is a hive of evil beneath the City of Splendors.
This expansion brings with it Corruption, a new resource module that has both benefits and disadvantages to it for players. This expansion also includes the Rapid Expansion Promo Card which allows you to obtain more buildings to add to your collection.
New Lord Cards, new quests, and new intrigue cards can be found. The map has been expanded and advanced buildings have been added that will provide more resources for the players to acquire. These additional cards and buildings are sure to make for a challenging game against strategic players.
The expansion also adds a player, for a total of 6 giving even more players the chance to engage in D&D action whenever and however they want.
Praise for Lords of Waterdeep!
- 2013 Golden Geek Awards Readers' Choice Game of the Year Winner
- 2013 Golden Geek Awards Technical and Design Awards: Achievement in AI Gold Award
- 2013 Golden Geek Awards Video Game: Best Mobile/Handheld Game Nominee
- PocketGamer: Gold Award
- PocketTactics: 5 Stars
- AppAddict: 5 Stars "Fantastic"
- Game Informer: 4.5 Stars
- 148Apps: 4.5 Stars
- TouchArcade: Hot Game of the Week
Welcome to Waterdeep, the City of Splendors! A city run by a secret society of masked Lords who rule with shady back-door dealings and unmatched political power. In Lords of Waterdeep players will play as one of these masked Lords and will need to recruit adventurers to go out and complete quests for them. The more quests they complete, the more control and influence they have over the city.
Players can expand the city by purchasing buildings that will open up new opportunities within the city walls. Intrigue cards can be used to help the player and may also either help or hinder their fellow Lords in their quest to become the supreme ruler of Waterdeep!
Lords of Waterdeep is a turn-based strategy game played in 8 rounds and can be played against AI or with up to 5 human players. Players take turns assigning their agents to do their bidding, whether it is to recruit new adventurers to their tavern or purchase a new building for the city. Points and resources are gained by completing quests, playing Intrigue cards, constructing new buildings or having other players utilize the buildings you have constructed. At the end of the 8 rounds bonus points are awarded and the player with the most points at the end wins the game.
•2013 Origins Awards Best Board Game Winner
•Computer opponents, pass and play multiplayer and asynchronous multiplayer online play
•Universal game application - buy once and play on all your devices
•iPhone5 / iPod 5 screen support
•Options for 2-5 players (6 players with the UUndermountain or Scoundrels of Skullport expansions)
•Pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay (2-5 players)
•Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
•Ability to invite Playdek friends to matches
•Public or Private online profile statistics
•Selectable online game clocks
•"Next game" button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
•A game tutorial
•Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
•Options for Music and SFX, animation speed
•Player ratings system
•Other player's Online status indicator
•Playdek Account required to play online
•Game Center Account required to view achievements
- November 21, 2013 Initial release
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- December 19, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- March 25, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- March 25, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- April 19, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- April 28, 2014 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- May 29, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- June 13, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- June 29, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- July 15, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- August 13, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- August 15, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- August 18, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.2.3
- October 28, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- November 09, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- November 21, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- February 16, 2015 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99