iOS 7 Ready
New parents often notice their babies sleep when monotonous noises are going on – like the hairdryer or the washing machine or tumble dryer. These appliances basically make white noise which babies tend to find comforting because it makes them feel like they are in the womb.
Your baby has to get used to a whole new environment, one which is very different to the womb. Sleeping can be tricky for a tiny baby – used to gentle motion in the womb and the comfort of steady sounds of mum's heartbeat, the outside world just doesn't seem right and since they have no other way to communicate, babies cry. It can often help to try and recreate some of the sensations of the womb for your baby – gentle rocking can drift them off to sleep, being swaddled is also a good way of making them feel like they are still safely in the womb, and then of course, creating some white noise can really help calm and soothe your baby.
This is the only one app that includes mother's womb sound
It's well known that the sound of the womb has a dramatic calming effect on restless babies, laying our womb sounds can help recreate the special feeling of safety that your baby felt in the womb.
In the silence and calm of the night the newborns feels fear and start to cry calling for help, the womb is a very loud place and in the first stages of his life newborns need some noise to sleep all night.
Choose the play time, turn on the crying detector and you can sleep peacefully all night, Baby Sleep is activated automatically when it senses the baby's crying.
Baby Sleep also dial a number when it senses the crying.
Can't sleep all night?
Your baby wakes up at night crying?
No more waking up at midnight to soothe the child, the BabySleep system will do for you. The app has sensors that are activated when it detects the baby's crying. It works in background and is activated even when the phone is off. No glitches, only smooth and continuous sound to help your baby to Sleep.
The gold version includes three different methods to help your baby to sleep:
-White noise ( 14 different sounds including mother's womb sound)
-Music from your library
-Your own voice
Also includes the monitor function, that dial a number when the children cries
Thousands of children in the world now sleep with white noise, is scientifically tested and it works!
Baby Sleep with white noise recreates most common noises that can help your baby to sleep.
Mother's womb sounds
- August 19, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 13, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 04, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 21, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 10, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 30, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 09, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.4
- September 13, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- September 11, 2013 New version 2.3
- August 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- August 05, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 23, 2013 New version 2.2
- June 02, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- May 28, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 25, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- May 24, 2013 New version 2.1
- May 24, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- May 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- May 11, 2013 Initial release