App DescriptionFlick! The easiest and simplest ways to share documents, videos and images between iPads, iPhones, iPods, Macs, Windows PCs. Check our website getflick.io for details. Itâ€™s all done by simply flicking from one device to any nearby devices running the Flick app.
As one of our clients said, "It's finger flicking good! You just have to try it."
The app has received a 4 star rating from the popular German blog appgefahren.de
NB. If you do experience a connection problem please make contact with us before posting a bad review. We have had thousands of downloads and only a handful of connection issues, all of which we have been able to resolve for clients.
No longer is there any need for trying to connect via complex file systems, locating directories and files to share. You just Flick it! Check out our YouTube videos to see it in action at http://www.youtube.com/user/GetFlickNow
One of the really cool features is Auto Destruct! You can set images or notes you send to your friends to auto destruct after a set amount of time. No more embarrassing photos or notes floating around! Great fun....
The app uses both WiFi and Bluetooth to connect devices and share files. Photos, videos, contacts, notes and games are available from within the app. Sharing other files such as Keynote, Pages and Numbers documents are handled via the "open in another app" feature from those apps.
To flick files to and from your Mac, download the free Flick for OS X from the Mac app store. On Mac devices the functionality is available only over WiFi.
For sending to and from Windows desktops and laptops visit getflick.io to download the free app from the flick website.
Try our app now and please provide us with your feedback.
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between iOS devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts to Mac OSX devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts to Windows devices
- Flick documents from other apps using the "Open in another app" function.
- Broadcast files, photos or notes to all connected devices
- Set photos, notes and other documents to Auto Destruct
- Save received photos to camera roll
- Take a photo or video directly within the app
- Save documents received using "open in"
- Paste copied images or files onto the Flicktop for flicking to other devices
- Copy from the Flicktop to other apps
- Choose your own wall paper for your Flicktop
- Play Tic Tac Toe with other Flick users.
Try our app now. You won't be disappointed!
To get the full experience download the Mac version from the app store and the Windows version from the flick website at getflick.io.
November 07, 2013 New version 1.4.9
October 08, 2013 New version 1.3.2
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release