- Everybody makes mistakes... But now you can fix them! Now you can edit your posts. Change the location, tag a destination, even add some sweet emoji's and a cool hashtag or two #wickedboss #YonderOn
-Did you make a typo while commenting on a photo? Tap and hold to reveal the option to delete it! You can also delete comments on your own experiences. #awesomesauce
- Just got a new follower?! #FollowBack right from your homescreen with just a quick swipe and tap.
- Unread notification badge on the app icon
- Real, amazing emoji support... Because words are so 2014!
- Small updates to the destination feed and destination detail pages
- Faster, better, stronger autocomplete
- Faster loading of images in the feed
Plus the usual battery of crash fixes and other enhancements
***Featured Best New App in the App Store
***Featured Best New App - Social Networking
***Featured New Year New You 2015 Homepage Banner
***Featured Apps for the Great Outdoors
Plan your next adventure with Yonder. Created for everyone—from backyard explorers to backcountry adventurers—Yonder connects you to the people, places, and experiences that inspire.
Want to go on a hike? Maybe kayaking? How about rock climbing? Simply launch Yonder and it'll show you the places and experiences that are all around you!
· Discover thousands of geo-located images and videos around the globe
· Share your adventures through photos and videos
· Search or browse our database of over 20,000 destinations
· Explore 25 activities
· Follow bikers, hikers, climbers, skiers and more from around the world
· Browse a feed or explore the map
· Like and post comments
· Share directly to Facebook, Twitter, email, and iMessage
· Keep lists of all your favorite experiences and destinations
Download Yonder for free and get out there!
- May 23, 2015 New version 3.2
- April 16, 2015 New version 3.1
- March 06, 2015 New version 3.0
- January 05, 2015 New version 2.1
- November 06, 2014 New version 2.0.25
- September 16, 2014 New version 2.0.24
- August 04, 2014 New version 2.0.20
- June 13, 2014 Initial release