- Fix for inability to access user uploaded street views (dots)
- General Bug Fixes
iStreetView provides simple and easy access to Google's Street View imagery on your iOS device.
With search powered by Google Places, simply enter a query such as "Restaurants in London" and a list of relevant locations will appear on screen. You can then tap to view street view, share or get directions (via Apple Maps or iMaps+).
Alternatively, drag the yellow peg man from the top left hand corner of the map and release over a road or path to access street view.
Street view supports zooming in and out and showing a mini-map overlay. There is also a full screen mode to remove the status and navigation bars.
If you need a more complete Google Maps experience, look for "iMaps+ for Google Maps" on the App Store. iMaps+ provides all the great functionality from iStreetView with the addition of directions, traffic, contacts integration and more.
Apptility Limited is not related to, or affiliated with, Google, Inc. Google Maps™, Google Places™, PEGMAN™ and Google Street View™ are trademarks of Google, Inc
** Contact [email protected] for support. Unfortunately, developers are unable to respond to reviews on the App Store. **
- May 16, 2013 Initial release
- May 17, 2013 New version 1.2
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.3
- October 03, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 14, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 20, 2014 New version 3.1
- October 20, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 16, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 18, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 27, 2015 New version 4.0
- November 21, 2015 New version 4.0.1