- Over twenty new colors, vibrant stickers and painting tools added to the coloring pages, plus a new For Parents section with more information about Cupcake Digital apps.
- Fixed font sizing issue
***Winner of Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award
***A Parents' Choice, Fun Stuff Award Winner
***Reached #1 Top Paid iPad Book Apps
***#1 New & Noteworthy Book App
***Top Rated Awesome Kids Apps
***"Wubbzy’s Dance Party by Cupcake Digital is a storybook app your kids will absolutely love." - appPicker
***"Get Wubbzy’s Dance Party for your little guy or gal and they’ll enjoy the app as it helps practice counting, number and shape recognition, and more." – Kids App Reviews
***Action-packed storybook from the producers of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
***Fun-filled games infused with educational activities!
***Developed by Cupcake Digital, Parents’ Choice Award Winners!
Dance and read along with Wubbzy and his pals, Daizy, Walden and Widget. The Wubb Club is planning the most Wubbtastic Dance Party ever! But who will take over as lead singer when Wubbzy has too much lemony-lemon juice? Based on the popular “Meet the Wuzzles” episode, young readers will discover all new ways to learn and play with this interactive storybook app.
• Hands-on learning activities encourage kids to practice counting, number and shape recognition, and more.
• Creative play opportunities invite kids to paint, dance and sing with their favorite Wuzzleburg friends.
• Early-learning reading skills are reinforced with text highlighting and synched narration. Three reading modes include: Read & Play, Read to Me, and Just a Book.
• NEW Common Core Corner details educational experiences infused within the app to help prepare children for the Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
• Grown-up’s Corner offers thoughtful questions designed to spark open-ended conversation and reinforce reading comprehension.
• CupcakeDigital.com provides more ways for parents and caregivers to enhance the app experience for kids. Free downloadable activities encourage further practice of CCSS skills, including handwriting, sight words, number and letter recognition. Plus, the site includes a Parent’s Guide for practical tips to help your child get ready for school.
- April 23, 2013 Initial release
- July 31, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 10, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- October 19, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 25, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99