What's NewIntroducing Moments! Now watching videos is more social than ever!
- Like and comment on your favorite moments in any video
- See moments from other fans displayed in real time as you watch
- Connect to Facebook to use your profile picture in Moments
App DescriptionTelecast delivers fan-powered video, pushing your favorite personalities and series directly to your iPhone or iPad.
* Never miss a video from your favorite stars with push notifications
* Support great video with subscriptions that give you amazing perks (offline viewing, early access to videos, and more)
* Direct access to ask creators questions, see fellow fans' questions, and more.
Optionally buy an automatically renewing, monthly, supporter-level subscription to channels like Rob Dyke with In-App Purchases for $1.99 (US) / 1.99 CAD (CA) / 26 MXP (MX) / AU$1.99 (AU) / NZ$2.59 (NZ) / 170 ¥ (JP) / 1.79 € (DE,ES,PT,FR,FI,EE,BE,NL) / 2.00 Fr. (CH) / 14 kr (NO) / £1.49 (UK) / 13 kr (DK) / 15 kr (SE) / $2.58 SGD (SG) / $15.00 HKD (HK) / NT$60 (TW) / 66 rub (RU) / 3.59 TL (TR) / ₹110 (IN) / 19000 Rp (ID) / 15.99R (ZA) to unlock additional features like offline viewing and early access to new videos. (Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same cost described above. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.)
For help with subscriptions or anything else, email us anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 29, 2014 New version 2.2.0
November 01, 2013 New version 2.1.0
October 08, 2013 New version 2.0.1
October 02, 2013 New version 2.0.0
September 24, 2013 New version 1.1.0
May 09, 2013 New version 1.0.6
November 30, -0001 Initial Release