* iOS 7 support
* Performance and stability fixes
Discover the beauty, history, and culture of France the old-fashioned way: on a road trip with Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips! These 39 trips explore the ins and outs of the Gallic countryside and iconic cities, and the book is even more useful on Inkling. From planning your itinerary using interactive maps and up-to-date eating and sleeping info or checking out the weather before you go, everything you need for a once-in-a-lifetime European road trip is right at your fingertips.
* Interactive Itinerary Maps: No more flipping back and forth between the map and the description. Tap through 45 guided tours to see how the suggested trip itineraries map out, or use them to find your next stop while out on the road.
* Up-to-date Eating and Sleeping Info: After driving all day, be sure that your final stop is ready when you arrive! Using live Foursquare data, your book always has the most up-to-date hotel and restaurant info. This feature requires wifi or a data connection.
* Built-in Weather Widget: Check on the weather on the web as you read about the day’s activities. Each trip begins with a four-day weather forecast in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. This feature requires wifi or a data connection.
* Gorgeous Photography: Tap on any photo or slideshow to get a closer look at the beautiful destinations you could visit. You can even zoom in on more details with just a pinch out.
* Share: Want to let your friends and family know what you’re planning or doing? Instantly post anything from the book to Facebook and Twitter, and they can access it for free!
* Search: Need to find something quickly? Search the book, your notes, and even Google and Wikipedia, while barely lifting a finger.
* Personal Notebook: Highlight text and bookmark cards with ease. It’s all saved to a notebook that lives inside your book for easy reference.
Bonus feature on iPad, iPad mini, PC & Mac:
* Notes: Make notes anywhere in the book that can even include web links. All notes are also saved to your notebook.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release