- Play the Flute Nose! As a little "Thank You" for your patience you now can follow the Asposian's Wind Orchestra's footsteps. Play the popular "Wind Song" and compare your Highscore with your friends via GameCenter.
Attention! For perfect gameplay, please turn off the multi-gesture-function on your device!
- Distracting Steve/Pete at the reception hall now should work.
- The Wishing Well now knows how to start at the beginning of each chapter. So it's possible to replay single chapters.
Beware: use at your own risk. Your savegame will be overwritten. If a chapter is skipped, it's not possible to get the related achievements, besides you activate this chapter again later. But it´s a cool feature anyway!
- The Asposian Wishing Well learned some more magic codes for missing items.
- Fixed problem when looking at & using the wind map.
- Fixed problem with crafted color moth.
- Fixed several other crashes.
- Fixed problems with missing items. If an item still dissappears the Wishing Well will be able to help you!
- Fixed problems with video sequences.
- Fixed some crashes occuring during dialogues.
- Fixed problems of game freezings.
Attention: if an item is missing in your current savegame or you're stuck in your
current savegame, only a Wishing Well code or a restart of the related chapter will help!
In that case please write us: [email protected]
Please make sure you have at least 2.1 GB free space on your device in order to install the game.
*** RECENT WINNER OF BEST GAME AWARD AT THE GERMAN COMPUTER GAMES AWARDS ***
The Inner World – A hilarious and critically acclaimed 2D-Point’n’Click Adventure.
Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.
Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions…?
Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you: Screamingly funny dialogues! Numerous tricky puzzles! A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!). A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere! Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – going up against all current graphic trends! Five spectacular chapters! A story with more twists than any Asposian nose! Stunning cartoon-like animations! The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs – even lip sync! Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots! And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!
-- Texts and voice-overs 100% in English (and German) --
-- Full game, no In-App-Purchases --
*** WINNER BEST GERMAN GAME IN 2013 (@GERMAN COMPUTER GAMES AWARDS) ***
*** Awarded as Best German Family Game 2013 ***
"No adventure fan in this world should miss out the cuddlesome story about Robert, Laura and Peck - nobody!" - game2gether.de [91/100]
"A world that will enchant you, an adventure debut that will fascinate you." - gamona.de [84/100]
"That's the way a classic point & click adventure should look like." - gameswelt.de [8/10]
"Great speaker's performance, charming soundtrack." - pcgames.de [86/100]
"The world of Asposia may be hollow, but The Inner World offers a solid […] treat for adventure fans that shouldn't be missed." - alternativemagazineonline.co.uk [9/10]
"If you grew up with games such as Kings Quest or Broken Sword, you will definitely savor Headup Games and Studio Fizbin's point-and-click adventure game The Inner World. […] The game is as beautiful as it is amusing, having some spicy and well-put comments, as well as many memorable characters." - softpedia.com [8.5/10]
"I unashamedly recommend this game to all adventure game fans." - adventureclassicgaming.com [5/5]
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
- November 27, 2013 Initial release
- November 28, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.2
- December 12, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 21, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 21, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- March 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 16, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 18, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 10, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 29, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 07, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 08, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 05, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 08, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 06, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 20, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 19, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- November 09, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99