- a Game Center issue has been fixed
A challenging puzzle platformer inspired by games like Limbo, Nihilumbra or Badland.
“The game looks and sounds beautiful. I personally found the game extremely immersive.”
"Toby is a charming and solid platformer with plenty of fun challenges and difficult obstacles to overcome."
“I enjoyed the game a lot. Loved the art-style and the game play was also really solid from what I've seen up till now. I don't really have any complaints, just a really solid platformer overall!”
"Honorable Mention in the Indie Revolution Expo 2015."
IndieGameRiot.com, 19 July, 2015
A peaceful way of life in a small village in the mountains was thrown into disorder. Someone has kidnapped most of its residents. A couple of brave hearts tried to rescue their friends but none of them has returned. Little Toby didn’t want to just sit and wait so he decided to find them by himself. He went to the near deep forest but he soon realized this is just a beginning.
Go with Toby on an eerie adventure in a dark and creepy world full of dangerous situations, enemies and challenging puzzles.
- Various beautifully handcrafted environments and great visual effects
- Lots of different puzzles
- Many dangerous and challenging traps and enemies
- Many hours of fun
Get lost in the shadows and pray you find your way out...
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram:
If you have any problems with the game or would like to share feedback or suggestions for improvements, please send us an email: [email protected]
- July 13, 2016 New version 1.61
- September 24, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- October 03, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- January 28, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 15, 2020 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 10, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99