Thanks for all of your feedback! Here are the new improvements:
1. Application is optimized for iOS 9.
2. Listen to tons of cool workout music to improve your performance and increase motivation:
- Get unlimited access to the best music that adjusts to your running tempo;
- Lots of great mixes of all genres created by talented DJs are available in the app;
- Benefit from free trial first to feel how music can make your running easier. Then you’ll be able to get access to unlimited running music for a month or a year at the most favorable price;
- Cool music feature is developed in partnership with RockMyRun. If you already have a RMR account, you don’t need to pay twice – just log in with your RMR account to manage your music. Try it now and rock your workout!
3. Apple Watch support.
4. Other improvements and bug fixes.
We’ll be happy to see what you think about the updated app – please rate the app and write your reviews on the App Store!
So you want to do serious running? The time has come for 10K! 10K may seem daunting, but even if you've never run before you'll find it surprisingly easy!
In RUN a 10K, you can either take up where you left off with the “Run a 5K” app (skip the first 4 weeks), or you can start from scratch! Our gradual interval training is designed to take you all the way up to running 10K.
EASY TRAINING PLAN
- 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week – and you'll be able to run 10K in 10 weeks!;
- effective training plan from professional coaches;
- use outdoors and on a treadmill;
- audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused;
- GPS maps saved for each training session;
- Apple Watch support.
NEVER GET BORED
- gradual increase of workout intensity for best result;
- inspirational quotes keep you motivated while running;
- motivational tips on running with each training session;
- listening and managing your favorite music from the app;
- sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends.
MUSIC TIMED TO YOUR WORKOUT
- unlimited access to the best running music right from the app;
- music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you run faster;
- new mixes from talented DJs are available every day;
- all genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- convenient search and suggestions to find perfect mixes.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- calorie counting;
- detailed statistics: pace, distance, time and other parameters;
- synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun.
Train. Conquer. RUN a 10K!
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $8.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
- April 27, 2013 Initial release
- April 30, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 13, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 18, 2013 New version 1.2
- January 17, 2015 New version 2.0
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.1
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- November 04, 2015 New version 4.2