Several bug fixes.
So you want to do serious running? The time has come for 10K! 10K may seem daunting, but even if you've never run before you'll find it surprisingly easy!
In RUN a 10K, you can either take up where you left off with the “Run a 5K” app (skip the first 4 weeks), or you can start from scratch! Our gradual interval training is designed to take you all the way up to running 10K.
EASY TRAINING PLAN
- 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week – and you'll be able to run 10K in 10 weeks!
- effective training plan from professional coaches
- use outdoors and on a treadmill
- audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- GPS maps saved for each training session
NEVER GET BORED
- gradual increase of workout intensity for best result
- inspirational quotes keep you motivated while running
- motivational tips on running with each training session
- listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- calorie counting
- detailed statistics: pace, distance, time and other parameters
- synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- synchronization with Apple Health app
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun
Train. Conquer. RUN a 10K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
- April 27, 2013 Initial release
- April 30, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 13, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 18, 2013 New version 1.2
- January 17, 2015 New version 2.0
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.1
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.1.1