Add new models.
Lowrance GoFree Controller & Viewer turns your iPad or iPhone into a repeater screen for your Lowrance Multifunction Display. View charts, sonar, radar direct from your iPad or iPhone.
Using an iPad you can do more than just view the screen. Take control of the Multifunction Display to carry out tasks including entering waypoints, adjusting radar settings and even controlling Sonic hub audio direct from your iPad.
The following Lowrance Multifunction Displays are compatible with Lowrance GoFree controller:
- HDS Gen3
- HDS Gen2 Touch
- HDS Gen2 (view only)
The Lowrance WIFI-1 access point must be installed on the network to enable wireless connection. To find your nearest dealer or to check pricing visit www.lowrance.com
Instructions for use:
1. Download the GoFree Controller app to your iPad.
2. Once onboard the vessel, connect to the GoFree Wireless Network.
3. Run the GoFree Controller app and select which Multifunction display you would like to view and control.
- April 18, 2013 Initial release
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.8
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.9
- April 05, 2014 New version 2.0
- May 30, 2014 New version 2.1
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.2