Several bug fixes.
Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource.
START RUNNING is a 4-week training program that will turn you from a Michelin Man into an untiring running machine in a month’s time. Well, all right, you won’t be ready for a marathon, but you’ll really be able to run AND you’ll be enjoying it!
EASY TRAINING PLAN
- 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week – and you'll be able to run 3K and start loving it!
- effective training plan from professional coaches
- use outdoors and on a treadmill
- audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- GPS maps saved for each training session
NEVER GET BORED
- gradual increase of workout intensity for best result
- inspirational quotes keep you motivated while running
- motivational tips on running with each training session
- listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- calorie counting
- detailed statistics: pace, distance, time and other parameters
- synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- synchronization with Apple Health app
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to start running!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.0
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.1
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.1.1