Fixed issue when switching to vertical mode in iOS 7
Reduced gold prices in the Treasure Room so you can unlock potions and characters even faster!
Your child is the hero in fun games and exciting adventures!
The Imaginext™ Apptivity™ Fortress app encourages learning and exploration with dynamic characters, engaging music, amazing graphics and fun too! Even more play in the full version!
FREE App Includes:
SOAR ABOVE THE KINGDOM!
● Ride a dragon during the flying game to collect gold!
EMBARK ON AN ADVENTURE!
● Kids can collect and earn more gold and fight trolls while exploring the castle grounds!
CHOOSE YOUR OPPONENT!
● Battle Arena - Take on different opponents and compete in epic battles!
Collect Them All!
● Purchase the Knight, Archer, Troll or Wizard to collect more characters for your kingdom! (Additional characters sold separately – digital or physical).
The Ultimate Adventure!
● Bring Imaginext® adventures to life even more with your iPad® and the Imaginext® Apptivity™ Fortress! (sold separately).
● Trolls look like they’re invading your living room! Kids can defend their fortress by using 3D fun with your iPad® camera!
● Unlock secrets and games in every character’s room!
● Clear screen helps protect your iPad®!
● 2 ways to play - horizontal and vertical modes!
● With two turrets, multiple levels, a door, a window and a moveable drawbridge, there’s plenty of hands-on play as well!
For more information about the Imaginext® Apptivity™ Fortress visit:
Designed for ages: 3-8yrs.
Fisher-Price understands that technology is expected and a part of kid’s lives. Our apps combined with our physical toys create an “Apptivity” play environment that stimulates a child’s learning and imagination. “Apptivity” features brands kids love and combines toys with engaging content that awes and amazes them - delivering the ultimate new play experience! For more information on “Apptivity” toys and how to create a well-rounded toy box for your child – visit fisher-price.com/Apptivity
- October 23, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- August 03, 2013 Initial release