Reduced memory usage on iPad.
Place tiles which have a number of pips that matches one of the exposed ends of the chain. If you have no such tiles you have to draw from the boneyard one tile at a time until new one may be played.
After placement player will get points if the sum of pips at the exposed ends of the chain is a multiple of five (5,10,15,20,etc).
At the end of the round player also scores points for all the pips remaining in the opponent's hand rounded to the nearest multiple of five.
Winner is the first player who reach the score of 150 points.
- March 29, 2013 Initial release
- June 20, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 13, 2014 New version 1.4
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.5
- November 07, 2014 New version 1.6
- December 15, 2014 New version 1.7
- July 31, 2015 New version 1.8
- August 28, 2015 New version 2.0
- September 06, 2015 New version 2.1
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.4