What's NewCmd version 1.2.0 brings:
- TCP/UDP Listener
- Multiple connection settings (destinations)
- Remote controller improvements
- Saving commands in HEX or ASCII value
- Some user interface improvements
App DescriptionCmd is a simple yet powerful app which allows you to operate your electronic devices over home WiFi network.
With cmd you can:
1. Send user predefined UDP/TCP messages through app remote controller
- Message can be sent once when user taps a button
- Message can be sent continously (with specified delay) until user releases a button
- Each button can have its own assigned destination address
2. Send and receive ASCII messages with TCP/UDP client
3. Listen on specific port for incoming messages with TCP/UDP listener
Cmd app is the ideal tool for network developers and electronics enthusiasts.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.0
August 31, 2013 New version 1.1.0
April 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 09, 2013 New version 1.0.1
March 23, 2013 Initial Release