What's New- Added simple TCP/UDP raw client
- Ability to reorder remote commands in the settings menu
- It is now possible to rename existing remote command
- User can change button color
- Help section
- improved user interface
App DescriptionCmd is a simple app which allows you to use it as a remote control to operate your electronic devices over WiFi network. Latest update also features raw TCP/UDP client.
With cmd you can:
1. Send simple UDP or TCP commands as HEX values
- Command can be sent once when user taps a button
- Command can be sent continously until user releases a button
2. Send and receive ASCII messages with TCP/UDP client
This app is mainly intended for network developers and electronics enthusiasts.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.0
August 31, 2013 New version 1.1.0
April 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 09, 2013 New version 1.0.1
March 23, 2013 Initial Release