What's NewSome interface changes.
App DescriptionWelcome to our fun world! There are playful snowmen on green summer meadows, and bright stars shining in the blue, blue sky, and juicy oranges hanging on firs and apple-trees. Find out odd objects in all those colourful pictures!
Tap on the wrong objects to watch them leave. When there are no odd objects any more, the image animate!
The app helps young kids to learn the seasons and the usual positions of everyday objects (as the Sun, Moon) better and is great for a kid's attention and logic improvement and also is fun and entertaining:
- Simple interface;
- Odd objects leave in many funny ways;
- Odd items change every time you play;
- Animated reward when the puzzle is solved!
3 levels of difficulty:
- 1 star: 1 obvious odd, easy to spot;
- 3 stars: 3 smaller odd items;
- 7 stars: 7 odds, sometimes they are tiny or obscured, so it's really difficult to spot them!
This is a Lite version with some limitations:
- you get only 3 pictures in a row;
- you get puzzles from a limited set of 15 puzzles;
- odd objects does change like they do in the full version.
The app contains one in-app (full version).
- includes more than 180 puzzles;
- 15 puzzles in a row for each level of difficulty.
- there are more types of odd objects than in this lite version.
If your kid likes this app you also may be interested in our 123 Count With Me! educational animated puzzles aimed at teaching kids to count - available in English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Cantonese.
We have a large collection of animated shape puzzles for kids of different ages, from tiny toddlers to pre-teens, aimed at fine motor skills development. Our series of Animated Shapes Puzzles is great for a kid's creativity and imagination.
We used our ABC Magnetic Board which contains letters, numbers, shapes and numerous toys to create all those apps!
April 15, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release