148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: LOUD AND KEEN :: Read Our Full Review >>
There's no tranquil or serene waking up state here. Wake Alarm knows you need to get up and is loud and enthusiastic about it!
What's NewWhat's New:
* Wake Store - New Lower Prices!
* Added the ability to turn off “Wake in” text
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Thanks for starting your day with WAKE!
— The WAKE team
App DescriptionMeet Wake, the most beautiful and intuitive alarm for iPhone & iPad. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or Shake to wake. Get up your way with Wake!
Wake combines simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm app. With 3 alarm styles to choose from:
① SLAP & FLIP: Equipped with a virtual Snooze Button and perfect for anyone craving a few extra moments of sleep.
② SHAKE: Ideal for deep sleepers who need more than a traditional alarm clock to wake them from their stupor.
③ SWIPE: A simple option for dreamers who like to keep things basic.
**Voice feature - set an alarm by simply speaking to WAKE (for iPhone 5 and 5S)**
Which alarm style suits you best?
* Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
* Spin the dial to easily set alarms
* iTunes alarm support - wake up to your own audio every morning
* Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
* Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
* Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
* SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
* SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
* Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
* Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
* Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
* Visually stunning and perfect for iOS7
From heavy dozers to lighter dreamers, Wake is the perfect alarm for everyone. Allow Wake to brighten your day, so every morning can be uncomplicated and elegant.
Wake will get you up no matter what, but to use the SLAP & FLIP alarm styles you’ll need to leave Wake running onscreen and charging overnight. Set Wake to Night Mode and place your iPhone face up next to your bed. Do not lock your screen as this feature uses the proximity sensor.**
SLAP, FLIP and SHAKE your sleep away!
If you run into any issues, have feature ideas, or just want to say hi, shoot us a note at email@example.com or tweet @wakealarm
DEMO VIDEO - http://bit.ly/wakealarm
August 12, 2014 New version 3.0
July 17, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
July 17, 2014 New version 2.21
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0
December 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
May 22, 2013 Initial Release