"mini's" 6th year on iOS....Thank You All for your curiosity, criticism, support, and your openness for the unknown. Exploring that with you has been our signal pleasure.
• miniSynth 2 is now an Inter-App Audio instrument! You can use it with your favorite IAA host or IAA-compatible DAW
• Newest Audiobus SDK
• New, even more robust audio subsystem
• Lots of other improvements
Back in 2008 when the App Store was very young, Yonac released miniSynth, the very first iOS synthesizer. Compact and user-friendly, it introduced hundreds of thousands of iOS users to synths and paved the way for the great things to come in mobile music making.
We have come a long way since, continuing innovation with our flagship synth Magellan. As our apps grow more and more sophisticated, we wanted to also continue the heritage of the original app that started it all. So, here with all its elegant simplicity is miniSynth 2.
miniSynth 2 continues the spirit of the original, adding advancements we made in DSP, design and features over the last half decade. Simple and easy to use, miniSynth 2 projects a solid, fat tone from a strategic feature set -- an "abbreviation" of the sophisticated features we offer in our pro-grade synthesizers.
Like all our synthesizers, no compromises are made with sound and functionality. There are NO samples used, just real-time virtual analog synthesis.
miniSynth 2 also includes production-friendly features, such as Audiobus output, audio copy/paste, and a MIDI In port for playing miniSynth with an external controller or a virtual-MIDI app.
For the iOS pro and the novice alike, miniSynth 2 is intended as a back-to-basics synth answering the call when the inspiration strikes.
-- 32-bit professional quality DSP
-- Extremely low latency
-- Dual analog-modelling oscillators
-- Virtual-analog Low-Pass Filter with full ADSR and Contour
-- Amp ADSR
-- Audio Backgrounding
-- Audiobus Output
-- MIDI In
-- Built-in tapedeck
-- Audio Copy/Paste
-- 30 Factory Presets
-- Ability to save user presets in provided user banks
- April 17, 2013 Initial release
- April 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 11, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.1
- July 29, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!