Various optimizations and improvements
ToneStack GO is the ultimate UNIVERSAL app for signal processing: with the LARGEST and BEST selection of AMPS & FX, the latest advancements in modeling technology, and an unbelievably powerful yet simple interface – it simply shreds all the other guys.
Right away, enjoy a classic amp & cab, and 7 meticulously designed FX. Expand to a total of 46 amps, 44 cabs, and 101 FX – the largest collection on iOS.
Thanks to ToneStack GO's state-of-the-art “Virtual Circuit” technology, each ToneStack GO unit is the digital mirror image of a real analog topology. Unlike other FX apps that try to copycat with EQing and other gimmicks, ToneStack GO recreates the intricate designs of the real thing. The result is a warm, responsive tone with the natural behavior you find in analog units.
Amazing Selection of Pro Amps & FX
ToneStack GO offers a huge range of amps, cabs & FX: from sparkly clean to sizzling hot bias tube amps, iconic stompboxes, pro-grade rack units, and high-end reverbs, ToneStack GO the most complete plugin suite on the iOS.
ToneStack GO also brings many powerful guitar FX to the iOS for the first time: polyphonic octaver, harmonizer, realistic spring reverbs, virtual-reel tape delays are just a few examples.
The Most Versatile Signal Chain on iOS
Why be limited with just 4 or 8 FX that other guys max you out at? ToneStack GO lets you run a whopping 64 amps & effects simultaneously* so you can let your imagination run wild.
For even more power, ToneStack GO includes our unique ABY unit. Split your signal anywhere: run dual amp setups, switch or blend FX chains, or multiplex your signal via frequency splitting – countless permutations, all up to you.
You can match any amp with any cab (all cabs have 3 mics with distance & position settings); you can insert any unit anywhere – even between amps and cabs like a true FX loop. Managing your signal chain is as easy as dragging and dropping an icon!
inSTUDIO & Other Goodies
Wanna quickly jam out an idea, or cut a song and share it? ToneStack offers a powerful 8-Track recorder —first 2 tracks free— with plenty of friendly features. Fire up the built-in Tapedeck to quickly record an idea; create loops, or manipulate audio with its Hi-Q pitch/time shift. Share audio via email, WiFi, iTunes or copy/paste. Built-in tuner, metronome, special onSTAGE mode are just a few other amazing ToneStack features.
All the Pro Features of iOS
Enjoy the full power of the platform’s top MIDI and Preset systems. MIDI learn is super-intuitive thanks to ToneStack GO's interface: all the amp & FX controls are MIDI-programmable. Effortlessly create UNLIMITED banks and presets – share them at the touch of a button. ToneStack GO is an Inter-App Audio effect, and works in any Audiobus slot.
• “Virtual Circuit” amp & FX modeling technology
• Units modeled after real-life circuits
• ABY: split signal anywhere, use dual amp setups, blend, pan or switch FX chains
• Complete collection: 46 amps, 44 cabs, 101 FX, with stompboxes & rack-units
• 64 simultaneous amps & FX*
• Independent amps & cabs
• 3 mics per cab w/ distance & position setting
• 8-Track recorder w/ 2 tracks free
• Tapedeck w/ punch looping, sample-accurate rec, pitch/time manipulation, FX send
• Tuner w/ permanent & fullscreen modes
• Metronome, tap tempo, settable time signature
• BPM sync mods & LFOs
• Extremely powerful MIDI: control any amp or FX parameter
• Easy MIDI Learn
• MIDI prog changes + bank & preset up/down
• Audiobus: input, FX, output, state-saving
• Works with iOS compatible USB or headphone jack interfaces (USB recommended for best audio quality)
• Requires iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5 or newer
Visit us at www.yonac.com
* Device CPU limitations apply
- August 31, 2014 Initial release
- September 17, 2014 New version 1.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 27, 2015 New version 1.3
- July 11, 2015 New version 1.4
- August 27, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 29, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.5
- September 24, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 26, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 22, 2015 New version 2.0
- November 15, 2015 New version 2.1
- March 25, 2016 New version 2.2
- July 12, 2016 New version 2.3
- November 07, 2016 New version 3.0
- December 20, 2016 New version 3.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.3
- August 17, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99