Reduced memory load.
Reduced power consumption.
Mancala (also known as Kalah) is an ancient board game.
Pick up marbles from any of bottom holes and move them counter-clockwise. If your move ends at your home hole (right one) you can move again.
The game ends when all six holes on either side are empty. The winner is the player with the most marbles in home hole.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 27, 2014 New version 1.5
- October 07, 2014 New version 1.6
- October 12, 2014 New version 1.7
- July 17, 2016 New version 1.8