What's NewWHAT'S NEW IN 1.6
ALL NEW FOCUSING ENGINE
Set and control Focus & Exposure together or separately with AUTO & LOCK modes.
- SINGLE TAP to set AUTO Focus/Exposure at a single point
- Touch and hold to LOCK Focus/Exposure at a single point
- TWO-FINGER TAP to split Focus & Exposure
- Drag to select Focus or Exposure point
- Tap Focus or Exposure to toggle AUTO and LOCK modes
- Double tap to reset AUTO Focus/Exposure at center of image
5:4 ASPECT RATIO
We have added 5:4 to our stable of aspect ratios. Now you can choose from 4:3, 5:4, 3:2, 1:1 or 2.39:1
FIXES & ENHANCEMENTS IN 1.6
- Improved preview speed on some devices
- Improved aspect masking
- Updated mode messages
▧ Keep the feedback & photos coming and, most of all, enjoy shooting! ▧
App DescriptionHuemore. The Creative Color Camera for iPhone.
Designed to meet the needs of serious photographers and crafted for ease of use, Huemore gives you the flexibility to capture beautiful color photography.
Live Exposure, Contrast, Color Saturation and Color Filters make Huemore a powerful color camera allowing you to create the look you want. Full-resolution, no post-processing required.
**Please note that Huemore does not post-process images from your camera roll. Huemore is a camera.**
▧ "With Huemore, no matter what time it is it's always magic hour. Powerful filters and image adjustments make Huemore like having an arsenal of color gels in your pocket."
- Philip Mozolak / Twitter @moze ▨
▧ "What Curious Satellite has done with this new app is take the outstanding user interface of Hueless and adapt its tools to the color shooting space. The result is a slick color camera app that gives the photographer a lot of control over the image before it gets in camera."
- Marty Yawnik / LifeinLofi ▨
Huemore is focused on features designed to give you creative control of your Color photography.
- Live Exposure Control Slider
- Live Contrast Adjustment Slider with Contrast (black/white) Balance
- Live Color Saturation Control Slider
- Standard Live Color Filters: 2 Warming & 2 Cooling
- Custom Live Color Filter: Pick your color and intensity for maximum creativity
- Control Focus & Exposure together (single-tap) or separately (two-finger tap) with auto & lock modes.
- JPEG or Lossless TIFF photo saving options
- Custom Presets: Save your favorite image adjustments and interface settings to a bank of 4 presets and jump back-&-forth between the last 2 presets used with a tap
- Share your Preset Image Adjustment Formulas with other Huemore photographers via email, Twitter & Facebook
- Variable aspect shooting: 4:3 (full frame), 3:2, 1:1 & 2.39:1 (cinema) aspects any time, with a pinch of the live preview
- Rule of Thirds, Architectural and 1:1 dynamic alignment grids.
- Geotag your photos: Turn geotagging ON and OFF in the iOS Settings Huemore pane
- HIGH ISO mode for expanded low-light performance (on supported hardware)
- "Quick Review" your last shot with a touch-&-hold on the Review Button
- Regular, Expanded, Rest & Release and Volume + Hardware shutter release options
- Extended Flash support with "LAMP" mode
- Standard EXIF with custom Artist Credit entry
- Export your photos to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and email
- Launch Center Pro support with actions to launch with presets
The on-screen interface is happy to get out of your way, with a tap on the Huemore "H" button you can hide/show the on-screen camera interface for undistracted shooting.
Huemore is the creative color camera for iPhone that empowers you to capture the world the way you see it.
▧ We love to see what you are shooting with Huemore!
Follow @Huemore on Twitter and Instagram to see great photos from around the world and share your photos with #Huemore for recognition and retweets.▨
If you enjoy shooting with Huemore please consider leaving a review, it really helps people discover our camera. Thank you!
November 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
August 26, 2013 New version 1.6
May 10, 2013 New version 1.5
November 30, -0001 Initial Release