- Update for new API.
- Bug fixes.
Same developer as the classic "Latin Phrases," just under a new corporation and the old app could not port. All users of the old app will still be supported, but we recommend new buyers get this version because it will be the best updated going forward and the old one may vanish at some point in the future.
A great reference to Latin phrases and what they mean. Also includes numerous notes and other helpful information to add color to the translation.
This version includes great features such as:
Top Features Include:
- Over 1600 Phrases (Entirely New and Clean Data)
- Lovely animated graphics
- Lightning fast speed
- Browse, flip through cards, or randomize
- Search either by latin or english
- Use swipe gestures or the UI, your choice.
- Works either offline or online.
- Fully retina compatible for iPhone, iPhone 5, and the new iPad
- Server push architecture ensures you continue to see new phrases without needing to update the app.
- Application updates silently in the background to ensure you can use it immediately.
- Auto updating web tab
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
Thanks for trying out the app. If you have comments or suggestions, please let us know. We will continue to develop this application and make it better over time, so do not hesitate to give us suggestions for new features.
- February 03, 2015 New version 9.1
- October 26, 2014 New version 9.0
- July 21, 2014 New version 8.0
- June 08, 2014 Initial release