minor bugs fixes
Music geeks from land of Chopin introduce simple game that can teach anyone how to enjoy music more!
Fun for all the family... and future tenors, divas & rock stars!
1. Accessible and innovative gameplay,
2. No music skill needed to enjoy,
3. Proven scientific method,
4. From the land of Chopin,
5. Over 200 famous melodies,
6. Learn to recognize both pitch & tone,
7. Next time you hum in the shower, it might be in tune.
Many of our team grew up with very little formal music education, but now many of us have kids, and we were looking for a way to help them (and us) learn about & love music.
We approached the smartest music geeks in the land of Chopin (academics from the Wroclaw Music Academy, Poland) to get an in-depth understanding on the science behind learning to play an instrument or sing a song in tune.
Our team were surprised to learn that there are proven methods that can significantly improve pitch & tone recognition (a vital first step to becoming a maestro) for anyone... whether a 4 year old just becoming interested in music all the way to their grandparents.
We have taken that fundamental science, and turned it into a fun game that we are sure you will enjoy.
Don't forget to tell your family and friends!
- October 23, 2013 New version 1.40
- August 17, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- July 20, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- July 13, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- July 13, 2013 New version 1.3
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 07, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 26, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- April 25, 2013 Initial release