- Support for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Slow down, take a moment and just breathe. Easier said than done with the hectic life most people have today!
But don't despair – Slow Down is a tool to help you do just that. Tune it to fit your personal preference and make a habit of taking a moment or two every day to just be.
You can use Slow Down as a meditation timer, with or without a minute bell to help you focus your thoughts, or just a simple way to relax for a few minutes. You can listen to soothing ambience sounds and watch the calming slowly pulsating circle that mimics a human breathing rhythm. Or you can just start it, lock the screen, close your eyes and forget about the outside world until the sound of a gentle bell tells you that your break is over.
Slow Down can be set to 1 - 60 minutes of rest and there are four optional ambience sounds:
• Old Clock, a reminder of the old days when you could actually hear the time pass by.
• Water Drops, an almost mezmerizing sound of dripping water.
• Forest, with happily chirping birds.
• Night Camp, the reassuring sound of a crackling fireplace.
You can try out the 2 minute setting, the Old Clock sound and the minute bell for free. To unlock the full set of features, you can upgrade the app with an In-App purchase. If you choose to do so, you also get a dark theme which is perfect when using the app in the evening.
Slow Down, your body and mind will thank you.
- April 07, 2013 Initial release
- September 11, 2013 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 18, 2014 New version 1.3