Looking for the best free app for doing an Harlem Shake video with your colleagues or your friends? Look no more!
Make your own awesome "Harlem Shake" HD video in 3 easy steps :
- Step #1 : Record the first part dancing alone
- Step #2 : Record the crazy part by bringing your friends along
- Step #3 : Share it and become famous!
Be part of the buzz!
With Harlem Shakr, you are 30 seconds away from global fame!
- Shoot your videos and HarlemShakr will automatically make an awesome compiled Harlem Shake video.
- Share it on Youtube
- Share it on Facebook
- Share it on Twitter
- Share it by SMS
- Share it by Email
- Save it to your library in HD
- Video stabilisation enabled
* Dancing skills not included
What is this "Harlem Shake" buzz about ?
A Harlem Shake video lasts 30 seconds and feature an excerpt from the song "Harlem Shake" by electronic musician Baauer. Usually, a video begins with one person (often helmeted or masked) dancing to the song alone for 15 seconds, surrounded by other people not paying attention or unaware of the dancing individual. When the bass drops, the video cuts to the entire crowd doing a crazy convulsive dance for the next 15 seconds.
- December 24, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- October 21, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.3
- June 15, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- May 29, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- May 21, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- March 26, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 23, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 19, 2013 New version 1.2
- February 28, 2013 Initial release