What's New* NEW LANGUAGES — German, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
### NEW IN 1.2 ###
* RE-ORDER PHOTOS & NOTES — Manually re-order your photos and notes, by tap-hold-and-dragging them.
* SATELLITE VIEW — Toggle between normal and satellite views on the expanded main-screen map, the large place-screen map and the new-place map.
* DISPLAY ADDRESS & GEO COORDINATES — On each place's large map screen, we now display its geo coordinates and address. Copy either to the clipboard with tap-and-hold.
* FASTER SEARCH — Searching your own places, notes & captions is much, much faster.
* NAVIGON SUPPORT — In addition to Apple & Google Maps, TomTom and Waze, you can now open your places for navigation in Navigon.
* BUG FIXES & POLISH — Hoping to make your experience better than ever.
App DescriptionA new way to bookmark locations, including notes and beautiful photos. Free for 10 places. In-app upgrade of $4.99 for unlimited. ** Loved by TUAW, Gizmodo, Cult of Mac, AppAdvice **
* BOOKMARK PLACES. Where you are, where you want to go, where you‘ve been. It‘s up to you.
* CAPTURE MOMENTS. Record those memories with notes and beautiful photos.
* MAKE COLLECTIONS. Find and browse your places easily by organizing them in collections.
People use Rego to plan and journal their travels, keep track of their favorite restaurants, cafes and take-aways, and quickly remember that interesting place that was "around here somewhere".
And Rego is private; it’s about your places.
WHO IS REGO FOR?
Travelers, guides, cafe hoppers, outdoorsmen, real estate agents, researchers — everybody will find a use for Rego!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Rego is a free download, and limited to 10 places and one photo filter. Unlock Rego with an in-app purchase of $4.99 for unlimited places and access to all photo filters.
FIND OUT MORE
You can learn more about Rego at www.regoapp.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by Makalu Interactive.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.4.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3.1
May 21, 2013 New version 1.2.1
May 08, 2013 New version 1.2
April 11, 2013 New version 1.1
March 20, 2013 Initial Release